MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

almost finished with r new studio

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clone9

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: almost finished with r new studio Reply with quote

well for about 3 months now we have been building a new studio....when i say we i am referring to myself and my writing partner in Anorexic Skeleton/Remember The Fall derek pardoe.....we have finished all the walls/roof/insulation and will be turning the power on this week.....after that i can promise u we will make some of the best music ever! u c the primary limitation we have had with A.S. is it is all drum machine but the new studio will allow for an actual drum kit and so we can jam til r hearts r content.....so b prepared bc in the not too distant future we r gonna ROCK like no other band on the planet:gl

FORUMEARTH.COM

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: almost finished with r new studio Reply with quote

Awesome news Ben!!! Wooooooooooohoooooooooo Everyone looks forward to your tunes!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
Talk Soup | Cantonese Funk |

lolson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: almost finished with r new studio Reply with quote

so is we:

Let there be ®ock

on Interconnected on AcidPlanet with lolson @ home

clone9

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: almost finished with r new studio Reply with quote

well here is the old 'omni mind studio' (if u have the Atomship cd u will notice the omni mind studio in the credits)

and here is the new one early on

FORUMEARTH.COM

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:10 am    Post subject: Re: almost finished with r new studio Reply with quote

WOW!! That's AWESOME that you guys built it from scratch! I'm so impressed! The only thing I can build is a mess :laugh

Talk Soup | Cantonese Funk |

clone9

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: almost finished with r new studio Reply with quote

and now IVAN THE TERRIBLE will likely wash it all away as the new studio is about 300 yards from the misissippi sound:insane

FORUMEARTH.COM

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: almost finished with r new studio Reply with quote

Did your studio survive Ivan?

|Talk Soup |

clone9

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: almost finished with r new studio Reply with quote

the fence behind the studio didn't but YES the studio survived...whoohoo!!! :gl AND we jammed for the first time 2 days ago then again yesterday and it was great!!!

FORUMEARTH.COM

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: almost finished with r new studio Reply with quote

Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo!!! That's fantastic news!

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: