MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Yngwie explain the famous "You Unleash the F-ing Fury&q

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolson

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Yngwie explain the famous "You Unleash the F-ing Fury&q Reply with quote

In an Interview with Yngwie J. Malmsteen (made by Classic Rock Revisited.com) He explains what happend on the airplan were he yelld the now famous words "You Unleash the F-ing Fury"

Jeb: That leads me to the name of the new album, Unleash the Fury. This has to be you having a laugh at yourself. For those who do not know what the album cover means, I will let you tell them.

Yngwie: It has a threefold meaning. The music is truly unleashing the fury. The lyrics on the album have nothing to do with the incident that I am poking fun at. I will give you the short version of it. The entire band was flying first class to Japan in 1988. It was the Odyssey tour. The singer, keyboard player, drummer and myself went f-ing crazy on the plane. I don’t think I was as crazy as the others, believe it or not, but I usually get the f-ing blame for everything. The keyboard player was the worst. He kept going in the bathroom and getting sanitary napkins. He would then poor Bloody Mary mix on them and throw them on people’s f-ing food trays in 1st Class. Some guy is eating Filet Mignons and all of the sudden there is a used rag on his tray. @#%$ like this kept going on and we were all going, ‘Waaaahhhhhh." It really was just f-ing crazy. Finally, we all fell asleep. We woke up having a pitcher of ice water poured over our heads by some lady going, "Cool down boys." I f-ing flipped out – this was back when you could actually go f-ing crazy on a plane without being thrown in jail. I f-ing start screaming and going off. My bodyguard is holding me down to the ground and I am yelling that I am going to kill this f-ing bitch. I said that she had unleashed the fury. Some twisted f-ing guy recorded all of this – I don’t know who he was. What I find the most interesting is that it happened 18 f-ing years ago and it just showed up on the internet two years ago.

Here is the whole Interview with Yngwie

Let there be ®ock

on Interconnected on AcidPlanet with Christofer @ home

Edited by: lolson  at: 10/2/05 10:52
Triton X

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Yngwie explain the famous "You Unleash the F-ing Fu Reply with quote

The actual recording is hilarious.

lars the red

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Yngwie explain All Reply with quote

Right On!

Thanx for the Malmsteen story!!

Hi-lari-ous!!:dang

Hi-lari-ous!!:dang

Christofer666
Lolson is back

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Yngwie explain the famous "You Unleash the F-ing Fu Reply with quote

Triton X wrote:
The actual recording is hilarious.

I know
Sir Reel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where the hell you been the last year?
Christofer666
Lolson is back

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Reel wrote:
Where the hell you been the last year?

vacation
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I'm having to get Marshall stacks for Yngwie! He needs 16! hahahahhahaa
Possibly Hong Kong's best band....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: