MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Europe has removed the cork from the bottle...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bitwhys

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Europe has removed the cork from the bottle... Reply with quote

Yeah, I think we should tell them to piss off but the problem with reprinting the originals is except for the one about the virgins the other ones aren't really all that good.:dunno

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Europe has removed the cork from the bottle... Reply with quote

Basically Muslims want that western cultures bow down to their rules.

I have no problems with the weekly Sharia shows in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere, fridays preferred, when thieves get their hands and feet amputated, 16 year old boys hanged for "sexual offense", young girls stoned to death for being raped by somebody, or anybody else being decapitated by the sword.

They all should do that incl. obeying to their rule of a limited freedom of speech i.e. depicting any prophet.

They should do that in their own regions/countries where everybody is happy about all that.

They should not try to impose their islamic ruleset on societies and cultures they do not belong to and where they are treated as guests with respect for their religious beliefs.

By all means imposing this ruleset will not happen, at least in

Europe. It's because Europe belongs to the Europeans and their idea of society, law and religion.

We Europeans demand respect for our culture which is not younger than many of the Islamic cultures.

Islam tried more than once to overtake Europe (Oman Empire, Arab occupation of Spain) and Europeans decided to bring them back where they do belong everytime.

It is part of the hypocricy of 'modern' Islam, that over centuries the prophet(s) were depicted throughout islamic countries and regions.

The Quran does not specifically address artwork of Muhammad. If there is a rule then it is a manmade one (!).

Muslims disagree among themselves (!) on whether it's proper to portray the prophet's early followers, known as the Companions. Unlike Sunnis, Shia Muslims allow images of their greatest saint, Ali, Muhammad's son-in-law.

(The Metropolitan Museum of Art:

Journey of the Prophet Muhammad; Leaf from a copy of the Majmac al-tawarikh (Compendium of Histories), ca. 1425; Timurid, Herat, Afghanistan

Colors, silver, and gilt on brownish paper; 16 7/8 x 13 in. (42.8 x 33 cm)

Cora Timken Burnett Collection of Persian Miniatures and Other Persian Art Objects, Bequest of Cora Timken Burnett, 1956)

Not only that, they also violate against a prime rule of Quran "You should not kill", something which is really clearly written in that book, and that every friday in a ritualized manner, while praising the name of God.

Sometimes I wish for a sign of the power above where the nonsense on earth committed in his name by earthlings is addressed as wrong and finally cleared up, for that people care more about their loved ones, neighbours and food for surviving, instead of dying thousandfold stupid deaths in the wake of another life and probably another stupid death.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Europe has removed the cork from the bottle... Reply with quote

Quote:
http://www.lefigaro.fr/international/20060208.FIG0263.html?182323

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/0F99C823-2D92-4561-9C00-58FC18456DF1.htm

French paper adds new cartoon

Wednesday 08 February 2006

A satirical French magazine has reprinted the controversial cartoons of Prophet Muhammad and published new a new one of its own, further angering Muslim groups.

The magazine, Charlie-Hebdo, cited freedom of expression as its reason for publishing the cartoons which came out in its Wednesday edition.

The front page of the weekly magazine carried a new drawing of Muhammad. He is burying his face in his hands and saying: "It's hard to be loved by fools".

bitwhys

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Europe has removed the cork from the bottle... Reply with quote

October

pictures published in Egypt during Ramadan.

not a peep.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

hmmm...seems like they believe in freedom of the press, too...at least for their own countries.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Another Europe has removed the cork from the bottle... Reply with quote

George Bush's best ally in Europe... HAHA

That fits! Praise the lord :) ))

Quote:
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/02/12/italy.berlusconi.reut/index.html

Berlusconi: I'm Christ of politics

Sunday, February 12, 2006 Posted: 1644 GMT (0044 HKT)

ROME, Italy (Reuters) -- First it was Napoleon. Now it is Jesus Christ.

Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has compared himself to both, prompting the open scorn of his political opponents and even the quietly raised eyebrows of his coalition partners.

"I am the Jesus Christ of politics," Italian media quoted him as saying at a dinner with supporters on Saturday night. "I am a patient victim, I put up with everyone, I sacrifice myself for everyone."

Giuseppe Giulietti, a leftist parliamentarian, joked that he was sure that "God the Father and the rest of Jesus' family did not take this very well."

Marco Rizzo, a communist parliamentarian, called it a "grotesque comparison."

Pierferdinando Casini, a sometimes uneasy Berlusconi ally and outgoing speaker of parliament, distanced himself.

"I live on Earth. I don't want to mix foolish things with serious things," the Ansa news agency quoted him as saying when asked about Berlusconi's Christ comments.

On Friday, Berlusconi compared himself to Napoleon, saying only the French emperor had done more for his country.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Less funny.................

Quote:
Graffiti sprayed on West Bank mosque

Demonstrations lead to injuries of Palestinians, Israelis

Sunday, February 12, 2006 Posted: 1652 GMT (0052 HKT)

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- Demonstrations broke out in three villages in the West Bank after graffiti insulting the Prophet Mohammed was sprayed on a mosque.

Palestinian security sources said seven people were wounded in Sunday's protests.

The Israel Defense Forces said one of the demonstrations, in Azzun, turned violent. Dozens of demonstrators threw blocks at soldiers, who then fired into the crowd, aiming at the legs of those throwing blocks, and likely wounded two Palestinians, the Israeli military said.

Demonstrators also threw rocks at Israelis driving in the area; Israeli medical sources said two Israelis were wounded.

It was not known who sprayed the graffiti on the mosque in Nabi Eliyas, near the town of Qalqilya in the central West Bank.

Israeli military sources said the graffiti, in Hebrew, read: "Mohammed is a pig." The Israeli Civil Administration and army troops erased the graffiti.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: