MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

how politics exploits religious fools
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha ... Reply with quote

Quote:
hate is just a feeling and is not in itself harmful it has to be mobilised into violence

Oh my. That's a silly comment!!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

The Master68

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha ... Reply with quote

"you should leave your small towns in the south where the peoples necks are red and come and join me here where you will all become more intelligent like i am becoming"

The pursuit of intelligence can take place anywhere...

Not just in London.

I would like to go there, though.

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: naaaaaah Reply with quote

"Oh my. That's a silly comment!!"

Hey doll, the Nigerian guy is right and you're wrong on this one.

Individual people can sit around hating all day, it does no harm. I hate my boss, y'know, he's an asshole.

Religions are great at 'mobilising' hate, like the guy says. Trump up mass hate against the members of another religion and put weapons in their hands in a 'just war'.

You a religious lady are you, doll?

The Master68

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha ... Reply with quote

I wonder if there will ever be a unified world, instead of so many squabbling countries...

?

--------------

--------------

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha ... Reply with quote

It IS a silly comment, joe...but not as silly as yours. According to you, it's the guns fault that a man was shot to death. I don't think so. Hate is a motive for doing things, with many things (including religion) used as an excuse for actions taken that result from hate (and other negative emotions). Remove the religion and the hate will still exist, and find another avenue for action. However, most religions (and their followers) espouse peace, not hate...so you'd throw the baby out with the bath-water.

Melody and Instruments for the soul...

russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: bangin my head Reply with quote

"it's the guns fault that a man was shot to death."

Hey, brain-box, you have a role in life, we could all use your frickin' skull as a nuclear bunker.

That's about the dumbest analogy you could possibly make. Are you a commie plant put here to make us all look frickin' stupid?

How can you compare an inanimate object to a frickin' institution consisting of lots of peeps who can think (badly), make decisions and write books that gullible god-botherers like you can read?

And don't give me that religion/peace bullshit. Hating and calling can't hurt. Persuading people to pick up sticks and stones en masse can.

Comprendez? Don't answer that, get someone else to explain it to you first.

Frickin' ada.

:rolleyes

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha ... Reply with quote

joe - "Hating and calling can't hurt. Persuading people to pick up sticks and stones en masse can."

Try getting them to do it without inciting some kind of hatred first...and good luck, you'll need it...

...interesting thing is, I don't think it would take much to entice you to pick up a stick, joe. Not much at all. And your excuse seems to be blaming religions for your own personal situation and emotion. Why not start taking a little personal responsibility for yourself instead of laying it on other people...it's the adult thing to do.

The Master68

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: bangin my head Reply with quote

"And your excuse seems to be blaming religions for your own personal situation and emotion."

Huh? Where did that come from?

--------------

--------------

russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: yeah ... Reply with quote

""And your excuse seems to be blaming religions for your own personal situation and emotion."

Huh? Where did that come from?"

..... exactly.

You attack their religion, and they tell you there's something wrong with ya, like you're some sort of nutball.

I had a little read around the board before I posted. There's this crazy hillbilly called Rononguitar offering to give this wordy English college professor guy and a doll from Hong Kong some sorta psychotherapy coz they disagree with him. Then some of them threaten to shop the chick to her boss, the college professor threatens to sue everybody then this other nutball shows up and threatens to work the college professor over with a baseball bat and rape his wife!! :dunno :aua :aua

How do you live amongst these southern fried nutballs, man? You don't need to go all the way to Europe! Seattle or Canada would be better than what you got now. Then you can escape the gas. :aua :aua

The Master68

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: bangin my head Reply with quote

Well, I grew up around such nutjobs.

So I'm quite used to it.

I do plan to leave some day, though...

After I finish school.

--------------

--------------

russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: yeah ... Reply with quote

Well, good luck, kid.

You get a few qualifications and the world's your oyster. You can go someplace where the pentecostalists can't find ya.

Things are gonna get a bit strange with that idiot Bush running things and those southern fried nutballs rampaging round the place 'fighting eternal evil'.

Jeez, what a frickin' mess. Can we not just land on the east coast and start all over again?

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: bangin my head Reply with quote

...to clarify, "excuse" as in excuse to vent hatred against others.

BTW, as I mentioned in another thread, it was the "Jesus-freaks" who founded this country to begin with...so what makes you think it would change if we started all over again?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: