MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Do you support war with iraq?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djricka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 3:27 am    Post subject: Do you support war with iraq? Reply with quote

:grab
No
Yes
What's Iraq?

Show results

MASsup909

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: Do you support war with iraq? Reply with quote

i dont support full out war, but i do beleive diplomacy has failed and some sort of military action is needed. i dont beleive that the Us is willing to rebuild iraw after the war, we have already forgotten about afgahistan.

JZBlackICE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:10 am    Post subject: War Sucks. Reply with quote

I don't support any wars. Seems like only idiots want a war, wars are just stupid, and everyone that wants a war should just stop being little army kids,(idiots that need to grow up)........ and make MUSIC!! I think it's ALL stupid. Is it? J.

It's annoying actually, but the world's gotta do what it's choosin' to do. Which SUCKS!!! Wars suck...... :seismo

Less :bawling :grab >: :rant :rant :rant

More :kizz :dj :rollin

Sound Of LoMo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Do you support war with iraq? Reply with quote

Does anyone on this board really appreciate the full consequences of War on Iraq? it aint a @#%$ joke! The huge military build up is useless against Terrorism. The IRA have never been stopped! the times have changed, and there are thousands and thousands of Iraqi people in and around the world and Britain, who will die for there beliefs. This war will be catastrophic, and is not the way and really think it's time to move away from polotics on the board, and keep this Forum for music related topics etc. I THINK ANYONE CONDONING WAR IS A TOSSER and really don't want to call anyone a tosser on the board. The topic of war is creating a divide amongst musicians on the net, and bad relations between Americans and Europeans etc, etc. This is not what i personaly want and know that it's the stupid poloticians creating the devide, and not the people. PEACE, Andre/lomo

www.lomoproductions.com

Edited by: Sound Of LoMo  at: 3/19/03 11:35:04 am
JZBlackICE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Agree with ya LoMo! J. Reply with quote

Hey LoMo! Yes, I agree with everything you said there. When you said does anyone take the war seriosly, did you mean this topic HERE, or the whole Forum/Interconnected? I understand what you meant, completely, and I'm not going to discuss war in here more than what I put. I was just saying that war isn't cool, in general. Don't want to talk politics here. :ft

I don't have much more 2 say about the current stuff. Music is better to talk about in here, just how does this topic NOT affect music making? It can, and I've seen so many recent artist's making music/techno about what's going on, to deal with it, instead of be frustrated and let it bother them. So, for me, Andre, I won't talk about this topic here anymore,(I dont' really want to), but this topic NEVER changes the way I think about others, here in the US, or the U.K./Outside US. So, no worries m8! Music is PERFECT to just talk about N here. J. :yo :toc

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you support war with iraq? Reply with quote

IT HAS BEGUN!

(German News)

Kurz vor dem Krieg

US-Truppen überschreiten Grenze

US-geführte Streitkräfte sind nach Angaben aus kuwaitischen Sicherheitskreisen in die entmilitarisierte Zone an der irakisch-kuwaitischen Grenze vorgerückt. "Soldaten sind heute Morgen gegen 11 Uhr (9 Uhr MEZ) in die entmilitarisierte Zone marschiert", hieß es in den Kreisen. Weitere US-Konvois seien auf dem Weg nach Umm Kasr.

U.S. troops crossing border at 9 GMT

Edited by: MIKE BURN  at: 3/19/03 12:42:34 pm
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: of course i don't support war Reply with quote

was is a venom of humanity

but humankind is already poisoned

Sound Of LoMo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you support war with iraq? Reply with quote

(This message was left blank)

Edited by: Sound Of LoMo  at: 3/19/03 4:14:57 pm
Electrodynamics

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you support war with iraq? Reply with quote

So where's the antidote? :stress

homepage | mp3.com | contact@electrodynamics.de

elybard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you support war with iraq? Reply with quote

It makes me very sad! It's beautiful spring weather a wonderful full moon and this insanity about to happen! I've been out walking in the park, looking at birds & flowers and trees and butterflies & bees on the crocuses & all of that is so beautiful...meanwhile all this horror continues on its evil path! As far as I can tell there has always been war on this planet but surely its about time it was stopped. The only good thing I can see about this is that we can all see that so many people worldwide do not want war & so many people are willing to demonstrate against it.

I just wish we had more women leaders...this is what happens when men rule! Its very sad!

Bard

Sound Of LoMo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you support war with iraq? Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with woman leaders Bard! as long as there not like MAGGIE THATCHER :laugh Andre

Digital Trance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: NO WAR Reply with quote

NO WAR!!!:fd

From all of my frends in norway.

and here is som fun :bday

fletnet.xs4all.nl/smut/gulfwar2IRC.jpg

djtux

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 6:04 am    Post subject: hahahahah Reply with quote

that was funny :nana

everyone should come to canada, and we'll all get wasted!!! wooo.........

:fg

let george and sadam worry about the war :tongue

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahahah Reply with quote

2 OUT OF 3 AIN'T BAD...:D

:merci

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: hahahahah Reply with quote

Anamoly, I find your link really interesting. I've seen similar polls where the majority of Americans support the war (which seems to be pretty consistent) but also a majority who believe such action will create more destruction on US soil in the form of terrorist attacks. Now granted, I don't assume you can't believe both, they are really separate issues. But for me it's obvious that if more destruction in the US is inevitable, then waiting for change is better than forcing change, if forcing change is going to bring destruction on ourselves. I hope that those 52% and myself are completely wrong! I really do, I hope that this war goes smoothly as possible, I hope that a form of government that brings stability to Iraq can be implemented, I hope that the US finds a way to reestablish it's positive ties throughout the world. I really hope for the best possible outcome in all of this, I'm just not real optimistic.

Read all about ME!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: