MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

You don't like those pics eh mike?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry Mike, Reply with quote

WOW Larree! Are you saying since the Hitler regime was so cruel - what everybody else kills is OK?

It's ok to kill as long as you don't kill as many as Hitler's Germany?

It's OK to kill as long as you don't kill them like Hitler did?

It's OK to kill anyone (as long as they aren't Jews of course) that IS what you are saying.

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

Master Zap

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry Mike, Reply with quote

Quote:
1. Can you please tell me what posting photos of the Holocaust is for?

A: If mike is talking about atrocities then I have to diffidently remind him about a few Jewish resort camps which were set up in Poland.

But it is irrelevant, over, done with, dealt, and history.

Quote:
2. Does posting Holocaust photos mean it's OK to invade Iraq?

A: The two have no connection, I'll discuss why I think it was necessary to invade Iraq elsewhere. The posting of holocaust pics is a rebuttal to mike posting pics of Iraqi-induced injuries on their own civilians.

How does that logic fly? It doesn't.

Quote:
3. How many people have you made feel good by posting these photos? Is it just the one?

A: The question is how many people has mike made SICK by his posting of similar stuff on our BBS?

With the death and destruction being dealt by the US I sincerely HOPE these pictures makes a LOT of the war-mongers REALLY sick. They deserve it.

The holocaust pictures would be appropriate to time-warp back to 1940 and show *there*. They have no logical bearing here and now.

Showing them here and now is an attempt at strawman argumentation, and a logical fallacy.

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

Public announcement: The above poster, 'Master Zap' is a witty, homorous and funny

guy. If you read something written that you might interpret 'offensively', please read it

again with a giggle, coz it is quite probably intended in a sarcastic and humorous manner.

The poster is a nice and friendly person. Funny too. And handsome. Yeah. For sure.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:34 pm    Post subject: TRUTH Reply with quote

Truth is, that Jews around the world dream about world domination.

That's why they were attacked since thousands of years and

collided with VARIOUS cultures and countries, where they tried to establish their ties.

They do not get over the fact, that they did not meet

the quality and efficiency in fighting and eradicating their own enemies in Palestine.

This very questionable 'fame' belongs to Germany.

I'm not proud of this fact, but it is the truth.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:35 pm    Post subject: No Chris. Reply with quote

I am not saying anything like that at all.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:36 pm    Post subject: WHO is the racist? Ypu are sick, Mike. Reply with quote

TRUTH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truth is, that Jews around the world dream about world domination.

That's why they were attacked since thousands of years and

collided with VARIOUS cultures and countries, where they tried to establish their ties.

They do not get over the fact, that they did not meet

the quality and efficiency in fighting and eradicating their own enemies in Palestine.

This very questionable 'fame' belongs to Germany.

I'm not proud of this fact, but it is the truth.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: WHO is the racist? Plain logic. Reply with quote

It is.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject: That is so totally racist that it isn't even funny. Reply with quote

You are a nazi.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Your hate is showing. Reply with quote

And it is ugly.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Your hate is showing. Reply with quote

Not hate, LOGIC.

Let's discuss why jews were attacked over twothousand years

in Europe by simply EVERY single European country.

Why is it?

What is the secret?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Ok Chris: Reply with quote

SS!

Thank you for answering my questions! I don't know what BBS you have but it would have been a simple case of banning Mike if it was offending the whole community. Perhaps you could do that in future?

Funnily enough the photos offend me but I need to see them and cry for the dead in the photos. I don't want this war just to be an article in the newspaper.

SS, As you've said your pics have nothing to do with it here.

This forum is for information only.

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: Wow, this forum is getting some use! Reply with quote

Zap:

But it is irrelevant, over, done with, dealt, and history.

Not in the minds of a LOT of people in the world. So much so, that The History Channel is just about nothing BUT shows about WW-II

Maybe 50 years down the line the history channel will be showing stuff about this thing.

But this is nothing so horrible as WWII, this is a mere deposition of a dick-tater.

And we have pretty much taken over Bag-Dad, so we are embedded there to make sure Sad-Ham Hissyfit and/or his sons do not come back.

They are even sending some aircraft carriers home.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: Thank you for proving that I am right about you. Reply with quote

you are a Jew hating racist.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Wow, this forum is getting some use! Reply with quote

I'm not a racist.

Only thinking logical.

Can it be that you are a Iraqi-Hating-Racist?

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:59 pm    Post subject: The only good Iraqi... Reply with quote

...is a free Iraqi.

I have nothing against any people. Unlike you.

Master Zap

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: The only good Iraqi... Reply with quote

I have nothing against any people either.

I do hate bull headed idiots. For some reason they seem to gravitate towards living in the U.S. Funny that :)

I have a lot of great U.S. friends and know tons of wonderful individual there. Don't get me wrong. But the world champs in bullheaded stupidity seem to live there. That's just me calli'n em as I see 'em.

As for WWII, of course the victims still complain about it 50 years. They may take it up with the people who actually did the deeds, if they dig them up or buy a time machine. They have no right to hassle current day Germans with it. Doing so is fighting below the belt, and only reflects badly on people dragging it up.

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

Public announcement: The above poster, 'Master Zap' is a witty, homorous and funny

guy. If you read something written that you might interpret 'offensively', please read it

again with a giggle, coz it is quite probably intended in a sarcastic and humorous manner.

The poster is a nice and friendly person. Funny too. And handsome. Yeah. For sure.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: