MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

You don't like those pics eh mike?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:07 pm    Post subject: You don't like those pics eh mike? Reply with quote

Social Spit I DELETED those pictures

Edited by: bbchris  at: 4/7/03 4:09:05 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: You don't like those pics eh mike? Reply with quote

This forum is about the current Iraq invasion - not WW2 or any other wars previously which you may decide to dig up

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: You don't like those pics eh mike? Reply with quote

What do you want to say Mr. Spit?

Ashamed that you used the billions and billions of Deutsche Mark and Euro's, Israel was and is receiving for the war crimes 60 years back, to slaughter civilians in the name of "God" today?

I thought Israel is neutral in this war?

Are the pockets empty already yet again?

I know these pictures, they are part of our history.

A bad history and we learned our lesson.

The USA and Israel just arrived in the questionable hall of fame of war crimes and aggression against people.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: You don't like those pics eh mike? Reply with quote

1. Can you please tell me what posting photos of the Holocaust is for?

2. Does posting Holocaust photos mean it's OK to invade Iraq?

3. How many people have you made feel good by posting these photos? Is it just the one?

|

Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: Actually it says Politics/WAR zone- Reply with quote

No specific war is mentioned, also, Mike keeps bringing up so called jewish war atrocities, I am just reminding him

That should be enough eh?

Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: How many people is Mike inducing pleasure on Reply with quote

By posting Iraqi-induced atrocity pics over in our main BBS?

If this is a forum to talk about war then it is totally appropriate for me to post holocaust images.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Actually it says Politics/WAR zone- Reply with quote

Sadly, Jewish people, 5th. or 18th. grade relatives of former

forced labor's, never get enough.

The "Wertheim" Family just filed a new law suit today, against the German Karstadt Group.

The ultra-rich Wertheim Family got already 2.5 billion Euro's,

obviously they found another reason to "ask" for more.

I only ask myself if the Wertheim Family shares the money

with all these Israeli's who suffered, or if they only use it

for some new company purchases and own private satisfaction.

Well, this Forum is not intended to discuss the mongolian war or the roman empire.

WWII is not the issue.

It is WWIII.

Master Zap

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: How many people is Mike inducing pleasure on Reply with quote

A selfish self-appointed dictator with delusions of grandure created the bodies you are posting, WX.

Just like a selfish self-appointed de-facto dictator with delusions of grandure are creating the bodies now in Iraq. And yes I mean Bush.

So you are posting war atrocity pics, Mike is posting War atrocity pics. I.e. you are posting about the same thing. Why are you fighting?

But don't come saying the *israeli* should be some lily-white cozy little innocent lovebirds. Hahahaha. That's just dumb. They aren't

See it from an Arab perspective and the Israeli are the bad guys! You MUST be able to see from all perspective if you want to reach peace. Saying "We are 100% right" is not the road to peace because the other side also say "We are 100% right". Peace starts by admitting "We are only 50% right".

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

Public announcement: The above poster, 'Master Zap' is a witty, homorous and funny

guy. If you read something written that you might interpret 'offensively', please read it

again with a giggle, coz it is quite probably intended in a sarcastic and humorous manner.

The poster is a nice and friendly person. Funny too. And handsome. Yeah. For sure.

Edited by: Master Zap  at: 4/7/03 4:24:19 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: How many people is Mike inducing pleasure on Reply with quote

You can fight with Mike if you like Social SPit but please let me remind you that - THIS FORUM IS ONLY ABOUT THE CURRENT INVASION OF IRAQ!

Maybe if you weren't so angry with whatever you are angry about, you could answer my questions?

|

Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: I'm sorry Mike, Reply with quote

But there are no AMERICAN soldiers in Bag-Dad doing what those german soldiers are doing to that unarmed jewish person in the first pic (and the dozen or more jewish people in that mass grave)

It just ain't happen, see?

But I'll make ya a deal: You stop posting disturbing pics in our main BBS and I won't come back and post holocaust pics here.

Now, I think we can both argue our cases without resorting to posting images we BOTH do not want to see, right?

Can we?

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: Thank you for posting those pics, weap. Reply with quote

America and Israel could never reach Germany's level of crime against humanity. I think it is sickening that Burn is trying to associate the liberation of Iraq with his nation's atrocities. That does not fly.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry Mike, Reply with quote

Social Spit - you posting Holocaust photos are some sort of childish revenge for posting photos of the casualties of this Iraqi invasion - my God - so this is your form of censorship? I thought you lived in USA - the land of free speech??

If you don't like the photos - DON'T LOOK - there are a lot of us who NEEDS this forum because we want to see EVERY side of a story.

I've always liked you SS. I just need to know is this what you really want? A world without anyone posting the photos of the casualties of the Iraqi Invasion?

|

Master Zap

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry Mike, Reply with quote

Quote:
Now, I think we can both argue our cases without resorting to posting images we BOTH do not want to see, right

But there is a difference still. What happened in WWII is over, done with, apologized for, people punished for, and not being done NOW by any living German, and no currently living German can be held accountable for it. Punishment was dealt. Finished business. It should be put to rest. It is not applicable to this argument.

While what Mike is posting is happening TODAY, this date, this month, this year, currently, and the people doing it NOW can be held accountable for it NOW. Punishment should be dealt!

Quote:
America and Israel could never reach Germany's level of crime against humanity

Not yet, but they are off to a good start. Should we talk Guantanamo Bay prisoners?

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

Public announcement: The above poster, 'Master Zap' is a witty, homorous and funny

guy. If you read something written that you might interpret 'offensively', please read it

again with a giggle, coz it is quite probably intended in a sarcastic and humorous manner.

The poster is a nice and friendly person. Funny too. And handsome. Yeah. For sure.

Edited by: Master Zap  at: 4/7/03 4:28:57 pm
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: TRUTH Reply with quote

Nothing here is about 'freedom'.

It is about world-domination.

Read this...

in case you missed it.

Signed by the following U.S. representatives:

Elliott Abrams, Gary Bauer, William J. Bennett, Jeb Bush,

Dick Cheney, Eliot A. Cohen, Midge Decter, Paula

Dobriansky, Steve Forbes, Aaron Friedberg, Francis

Fukuyama, Frank Gaffney, Fred C. Ikle, Donald Kagan,

Zalmay Khalilzad, I. Lewis Libby, Norman Podhoretz,

Dan Quayle, Peter W. Rodman, Stephen P. Rosen, Henry S.

Rowen, Donald Rumsfeld, Vin Weber, George Weigel, Paul Wolfowitz.

And yes, while you are pointing out my country...

...for my sensible mind... too many jewish names on this list of warmongers.

The vast majority... who secretly runs your country and produces one war

after the other in the name of "God's chosen people".

Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Ok Chris: Reply with quote

1. Can you please tell me what posting photos of the Holocaust is for?

A: If mike is talking about atrocities then I have to diffidently remind him about a few Jewish resort camps which were set up in Poland.

2. Does posting Holocaust photos mean it's OK to invade Iraq?

A: The two have no connection, I'll discuss why I think it was necessary to invade Iraq elsewhere. The posting of holocaust pics is a rebuttal to mike posting pics of Iraqi-induced injuries on their own civilians.

3. How many people have you made feel good by posting these photos? Is it just the one?

A: The question is how many people has mike made SICK by his posting of similar stuff on our BBS?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: