MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Social Spit AND Mike Burn - my last words to you t

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Social Spit AND Mike Burn - my last words to you t Reply with quote

Now I understand what is happening, Social SPit doesn't like the photos that Mike Burn is posting of Iraqi casualties on a bulletin board somewhere so decided to post Nazi photos here.

Will you two grow up?

Mike - PUT a warning in your thread titles and post in appropriate forums of a website. Read the rules if you are unsure.

Social Spit - don't get so personal. Photos that you don't like aren't a personal attack on you. Make rules for your board and ask posters to follow the rules.

If you two continue to argue, do so in as few threads as possible. You can both also agree to disagree.

This forum IS for information and for readers themselves to make up their own minds.

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: I think we can both argue Reply with quote

Without posting graphic pics, can't we mike?

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: I think we can both argue Reply with quote

Here in this forum, pictures of the actual war will be displayed.

It was the intention of this forum to make

the nonsense and horror of war viewable.

Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: "Nonsense" Reply with quote

Is the correct word. So I guess you don't mind me posting reminders of how horrible war is from time to time. These would be in the form of Holocaust pics though.

Quote:

FINE then... but keep the pics out of your threads at Shaunas- They will be moved to the FC

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: "Nonsense" Reply with quote

I don't have problem that you want to keep a "clean" board

over at Shauna's place.

Just re-read who responded in the thread in question

and ask yourself who you are doing a favor.

Funny, that a picture of a little suffering Iraqi boy,

creates such a form of patriotic censorship.

Pictures not from the actual war here will be simply deleted.

You can continue to post inappropriate pictures,

but sooner or later I will eradicate your presence here then.

Just accept the rules and stay over at your clean Disneyland-Board :) , if you can't stand the reality of this actual war here.

Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: "Nonsense" Reply with quote

Quote:

YOUR words not mine.

if ALL war atrocity is not viewable, than what use is this forum?

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: "Nonsense" Reply with quote

A compromise would be to start a thread about German war atrocities.

I only doubt that too many people don't know about all this

and are not already fed up with discussing this.

All lessons were learned, at least from my very own perspective and there is not a single picture I would not

have seen so far.

Way more interesting would it be, if I post pictures

about the war atrocities committed by other countries

who tried to eradicate their jewish population... or

even more painful, the war atrocities committed by allied troops in WWII (Mass raping and execution of pregnant German women, children... killing of hundredthousands of

Germans in city-bombings like Dresden, when the war was already over).

This Forum here is about the actual war.

Master Zap

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: "Nonsense" Reply with quote

Yeah this forum is about THIS war. Not just any old war. I thought that was clear?

Sorry WX but your pics goes. They are just meaningless, not the point, and just makes you look silly posting them.

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

Public announcement: The above poster, 'Master Zap' is a witty, homorous and funny

guy. If you read something written that you might interpret 'offensively', please read it

again with a giggle, coz it is quite probably intended in a sarcastic and humorous manner.

The poster is a nice and friendly person. Funny too. And handsome. Yeah. For sure.

Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: War is War Reply with quote

There are good reasons and bad reasons to wage war-

War in itself is BAD.

But, this thing has been stewing too long.

Mike ya really think FRIENDLY fire caused that damage?

No, the Republikan Guard, using Human Shields, caused it. So it is OUR fault? No it is not. There is as much humanitarian aide going IN as dead fedayin comin OUT.

It is sad that an entire country has to pay the price for one dick-tater's bullcrap, In the end, Italy paid for Mussolini, Germany paid for Hitler, Japan paid for Hirihito (what was the emporer's name?).

The Korean War and The Vietnam war do not count, they were not wars against dick-taters. They were stoopid "police actions" from a stoopid COLD war, which I HOPE is totally over, except for some crap coming at us from North Korea.

If the UN would have DONE THEIR FRIGGIN JOB this situation would not exist. The PU$$Y-ness of the UN weapons inspectors is WELL documented. It is even legendary.

Edited by: Social Spit at: 4/7/03 6:50:24 pm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: