MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Social Spit - can you please talk to me?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Social Spit - can you please talk to me? Reply with quote

Social Spit - are you posting Holocaust photos as some sort of childish revenge for posting photos of the casualties of this Iraqi invasion - my God - so this is your form of censorship? I thought you lived in USA - the land of free speech??

If you don't like the photos - DON'T LOOK - there are a lot of us who NEEDS this forum because we want to see EVERY side of a story.

I've always liked you SS. I just need to know is this what you really want? A world without anyone posting the photos of the casualties of the Iraqi Invasion? Where we are only allowed to see the 'cnn' version?

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: These same people Reply with quote

Need to be reminded of other stuff that happened in other wars.

I see these pics day in and day out on the news (yes they actually show that stuff here too, ya THINK?)

So, of COURSE it is ok for Mike to post disturbing pictures in our main BBS?

If you mike wants to post the stuff, he can do it here, he knows there are people that will come here and see it.

Our main BBS, however, can tolerate a little bit of war discussion, but graphic images are probably a wee bit too much for most of the people there.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: These same people Reply with quote

Not only that the response in the thread in question over at 'your' BBS obviously was rather some sort of sober

discussion... the picture in question, the boy without arms anymore, seems to be too hard to handle for you.

I'm glad I made that posting and you just show off

that you are a racist, which tries to blurr facts.

Iraqi's for you are "Camels". Animals.

These tactics are well known.

"God's chosen people" don't tolerate facts,

if they don't produce money and advantages for themselves.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: YOU are the racist, Burn. Reply with quote

You are transparent.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: YOU are the racist, Burn. Reply with quote

Can you explain to me, why the Wertheim-Family wants some more money on top (new lawsuit filed today against the German Karstadt Group) of the 2.5 billion Euro's they already

received and did not share with their Israeli fellows?

I'm not a racist, I'm only a logical thinker.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: