MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hello Everyone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FoxyRoxy69

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:03 am    Post subject: Hello Everyone Reply with quote

Hello Folks:

Hope everyone is fine this evening. I just wanted to share with you an e-mail I received from my good friend Seismic. He got banned from this site and we thought it was hilarious

He sent me a message I will copy and paste it here for you to read:

===============================================

"I am basically nothing more than a small, insecure child who pouts and throws a tantrum whenever someone begins to get the upper hand on me...I couldn't stand the heat and I'm Lovin' It!! Winning is always great!! :D "

=====================================================

Oh well..........Life goes on! Adios FoxyRoxy69. Have a good one.

Edited by: MyMP3BoardDotCom at: 4/1/03 11:04:31 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone Reply with quote

Hi FoxyRoxy!

Just wanted to share with you something someone emailed me, I thought it was hilarious:

===========================================

I shed bucketloads of tears when I realised that Seismic.. real name Michael S. Sevier.. has been banned from mymp3board..... please see the post from FoxyRoxy... Something about a cooking competition that the two Mikes have entered.

===========================================

hahahahahahaha :aua Have a fantastic day!

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone Reply with quote

I think SA made the common mistake of attacking the person instead of taking on the ideas, Chris. There's nothing at all wrong with healthy & heated debate, but it's important to seperate those two things.

Good folks can and will have different (and strongly held) views. The point I work from is that I may see a person's view as being incorrect, but that doesn't carry over to the person him/herself in a personal way. Just means they have strong opinions (even if they're wrong opinions, haha!)

Wouldn't the world would be a pretty dull place if everyone agreed all the time? People learn from exposure to different opinions - doesn't mean accepting the viewpoint, just accepting the fact that people will see things differently.

==Ron==

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone Reply with quote

Ron! I think you're absolutely right! I do enjoy reading opposing views (that's the Libran in me) and having stimulating discussions.

I think to take it down to a childish level of name-calling isn't really stimulating anything though. And my reply post was merely a jesting comment that maybe more appropriate on my blah blah board than on a political/war discussion board. Sorry!

|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone Reply with quote

Oh, Chris, ya ain't done nuttin' wrong to apologize for!

Libra , eh? I don't put too much stock in the zodiac, charts and stuff, but it's amazing how sometimes it's right on the button! Libras are supposed to be "people persons" with a peaceful outlook that seeks harmony. It sounds like you fit that bill!

Once at a party some years ago a girl sez to me:"You must be a Gemini". I sez, "well, I don't really believe in astrology, but I am within the Gemini cusp". Seems she noticed how I would go between being a quiet wallflower and being a ham, pounding on the upright piano doing a really bad Little Richard imitation, haha! I do fit the general character - attributes -interests of the generic Gemini profile.

==Ron==

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 2:07 am    Post subject: Star Signs Reply with quote

I'm aquarian. Go figure.

I have a reputation for speaking my mind, especially when it comes to injustices. I'm not particularly patriotic, and if I think my country (or parent, or best friend, or anyone) is not being fair, I'll say so.

Its got me into lots of trouble from a child :)

:g

Edited by: debbie mannas at: 4/2/03 3:13:19 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone Reply with quote

And the funny thing about all this astrology stuff (which I also don't believe in!) is that we are all AIR signs and are supposed to get along well with each other - Aquarians, Geminis & Libras - most of my friends are either Aquarians or Geminis - not all of course but around 60% of them! spooky! :banana

|

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:32 pm    Post subject: Yeah, I know Chris! Reply with quote

It seems we chatterboxes seek each other out!

I have a lot of typical aquarian traits.

Have you noticed that there are many more people born from August to November/December??? I know very few people born in the early parts of the year... almost everyone I know is either Libran, Virgoan or Scorpion. My theory is that there is a lot more conceiving going on in winter. :wgrin

If this theory were to hold any water, one must study the birth timings of Australians and New Zealanders.

Cheers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: