MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

"Big Bang" GOING ON!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: "Big Bang" GOING ON!!!!! Reply with quote

Massive bombardments should start in approx. 30 minutes

according European news sources.

Edited by: MIKE BURN  at: 3/21/03 7:12:12 pm
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: "Big Bang" announced for 7p.m. GMT Reply with quote

:sensational

I have my popcorn all ready and CNN on the Tele....

:merci

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: "Big Bang" announced for 7p.m. GMT Reply with quote

Forget CNN... turn on Aljazeera at least.

Sharp full color pictures from better locations.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: "Big Bang" announced for 7p.m. GMT Reply with quote

It's rather disgusting to see these HUGE blasts

in Baghdad, who will kill a lot of people...

...while hearing the American correspondent at CNN being

excited about "this is real not only a movie, it's great!"

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: "Big Bang" announced for 7p.m. GMT Reply with quote

:ww

:yo

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: "Big Bang" GOING ON!!!!! Reply with quote

Yes I heard from someone saying "It's great! They've got TV cameras on the US tanks. This is the best TV I've seen for ages!!" My cries of people are really getting killed fell on deaf ears.....

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 3:49 am    Post subject: Re: "Big Bang" GOING ON!!!!! Reply with quote

Sadly, the Hard Truth is...the Human Race has come to love Violence...we sit in the movie theatre and grin from ear to ear loving every minute of Stephen Segal kicking the crap out of a drug dealer, or Vin Diesel snaping the neck of some arrogant adversary, or Arnold S. "terminating" some dirtbag scum...and it carries over into real life...that's the harsh reality of the Human Race today...no matter where you live....it convinces me we really did evolve from the Ape...we still act like them very often....and NONE of us are immune to it, no matter how "sophisticated" we may think we are...

Hey, just look at the posticons if you need proof...

>: :warrior :count :blab :alien :evil :devil :bonk :argue :tongue

:rant :borg

and my personal favorite...

:seismo

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: "Big Bang" GOING ON!!!!! Reply with quote

It is truly depressing. I was at a pub today for lunch when the news was showing the bombing of baghdad and two guys at the bar were yelling '@#%$ Yeah' and high fiving each other. It made me really ill. You don't have to have the IQ of a slug to realize that people are dying and that's never worth celebrating.

Actually, the guys in the bar reminded me of the pictures of some people celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center, it was sickening seeing people celebrate death when it happenen in NYC and it's sickening to see people celebrate death in Iraq. Foes or not, people dying is not celebratory under any circumstances. It should be mourned, even if it's deemed necessary.

Read all about ME!

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: "Big Bang" GOING ON!!!!! Reply with quote

Great point....I totally agree...

Ever played Quake 2? Nice how they added in the Flies buzzing about the dead bodies after you kill them for effect, huh?

And if you REALLY want to get a good example of how we as Humans eat up animated violence, play the good old PC game "Postal"...complete with fire bombs so you can fry dozens of innocents at the time and hear them scream in pain....click this link to see where you can get it, no matter where you are...

POSTAL DISTRIBUTORS

Yep...violence is here and ain't goin' away...unfortunately...

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 4:33 am    Post subject: Re: "Big Bang" GOING ON!!!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
I wonder what can of worms that recent development is going to open up now....

Probably one similar to the India/Pakistani fiasco....:yo

Hate consumes you, doesn't it?

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: No in fact it doesn't. Reply with quote

Quote:
My point is that greed and power is responsible for many evils....

So is mine...the keyword in there is MANY...there are no "innocent" countries in this World...just that some see the World with Blinders on....we ALL have dirty hands....

Struck a nerve with that one, eh? :aua

Hey! If ya want History lessons, I'm sure Hong Kong has a couple of fine Universities that will be happy to accomodate ya....:yo ....I get paid when I lecture, but not in here...:laugh

And don't go away mad...remember, Seismo says: :ily

Your :langel

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 6:03 am    Post subject: Re: No in fact it doesn't. Reply with quote

Tell you what...how 'bout a Sociology lesson??

SOCIOLOGY 101 - MY PERSONAL FAVORITE :D

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: The India-Pakistan "Fiasco" Reply with quote

Quote:
I'd really like to hear your opinion on it, SA...

Why? I think you mean "I'd really like to take your opinion and trash it, SA....", but that's just my take, so I'll defer in the name of "International Goodwill"...

Quote:
Why should it strike a nerve?

I don't know....you tell me....but judging from the response, it appeared to...albeit, mind you, just MY opinion...

:kiss

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: "Big Bang" GOING ON!!!!! Reply with quote

TELL THESE PEOPLE WE SHOULDN'T BE DOING WHAT WE ARE DOING......

Quote:
“Americans very good,” Ali Khemy said. “Iraq wants to be free.” Some chanted, “Ameriki! Ameriki!” Many others in the starving town just patted their stomachs and raised their hands, begging for food.

Tell them how evil we are...then explain to them why their precious Leader hasn't seen to their being fed while a Marine gives them his morning's rations....

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: "Big Bang" GOING ON!!!!! Reply with quote

TELL THESE GUYS THEY SHOULD HAVE DIED FIGHTING THE EVIL EMPIRE...

Quote:
“I kind of felt sorry for them,” said one U.S. military official, speaking on condition of anonymity. “A lot of them looked hungry. They haven’t been fed in a while.”

Then tell them how much their beloved Leader and his Commanders sitting in his Royal Palace care for them...

:yo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: