MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Mutt & Net
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> FREAK-ZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ILR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:03 pm    Post subject: Mutt & Net Reply with quote

*hugs*

I miss you guys!

Netjams

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: Mutt & Net Reply with quote

Hi Karen, I just got home.. I see you missed me :)

Yesterday was very hectic.. We had 50+ guests/Family over for a baby shower for my Daughter Tisha "due in Jan." :) ... The party went well into the night "unexpectedly".. and I had commeted to record a Paltalk Concert thinking the party would not last that long. So I was juggling my time between the party and the online concert. Wow what a mess the recording turned out to be becouse my machine keept running out of memory and rebooting from being left on record for too long.. :( Oh well the party was sure a lot of fun! First day at work today..I like it!!!

ILR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Mutt & Net Reply with quote

Yes I missed you...:p And wow...Congrats!!! That's some baby shower! I bet Tisha got lots of great stuff for the baby! Is this gonna be your first grandchild??

I'm sure the PalTalk concert was still great..they always seem to be ..no matter what :)

I'm glad you like your job! What do you do? A mechanic? One of my brothers is a mechanic and he makes really great money..I'm not sure if its his garage or if he just runs it..but he loves it too..

....and is ezboard running like way slow? Or is my puter fixin to crash? :

ILR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: Mutt & Net Reply with quote

Ezboard again..:/

beta.ezboard.com/fezboard...=380.topic

Netjams

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: Mutt & Net Reply with quote

Yeh Ezboard is running slow angain... I don't know why Mutt and I haven't been trying to crash it latley :lol

This is my 7th grand and I'm just 44 :eek you can tell what my kids like to do :feed

Yes I work as a mechanic/superviser... I have done that for 30 years now "started at 14". Well I hope you all don't get too bored while I'm gone. I will be off this Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun then back to work till Christmas eve and will be off till the new year. From there on it will be 12 hour days M-F :) I love working long hours! "Lots of bucks" :)

Edited by: Netjams at: 11/26/02 3:26:32 am
ILR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: Mutt & Net Reply with quote

..you're only 8 years older than me..well..a little less..I'll be 37 in March...ack! and you have 7 grandchildren... my kids are only 6 and soon to be 10...LOL! Looks like you got started early on the kids just like the mechanic job...;)

Actually I started late on the kids..I was 27 when I had my first..lol

OMG 12 hours 5 days a week? What will we do without you here??? :(

Netjams

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: Mutt & Net Reply with quote

I always find time to be a Freak :lol

ILR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 3:37 am    Post subject: Re: Mutt & Net Reply with quote

Freaky is good...:lol

Netjams

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: Mutt & Net Reply with quote

Edited by: Netjams at: 11/26/02 4:12:14 am
ILR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Mutt & Net Reply with quote

whoa...looks like he needs to concentrate on another muscle there..

oh me bad :blush

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: Mutt & Net Reply with quote

Net, all the best with the new job, my friend.

ILR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: Mutt & Net Reply with quote

yeah..he sounds really excited about it..I'm tickled for him...:)

The Addiction

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Mutt & Net Reply with quote

thanks for missing me too! good bye and don't email me!

The Addiction

ILR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Mutt & Net Reply with quote

you ding dong..I've missed you too..I've missed you all day. awww come here....((((Auto)))) *big big hug*

It's just I hadn't talked to Mutt and Net in a few days..:(

and besides..I don't even have your email addy anyhoos...:p LOL!

Edited by: ILR  at: 11/26/02 7:32:53 am
The Addiction

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Mutt & Net Reply with quote

:lol oh ok! hahaha! darn I thought I could freak ya out in the freak zone! ahaha! :lol

The Addiction

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> FREAK-ZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: