MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Chris you forgot this
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shauna Skye

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:16 pm    Post subject: Chris you forgot this Reply with quote

I know it was meant to be for us, but anything good enough for our board is good enough for yours. Thanks. :)

<picture edited out>

Note: I've removed it.

Edited by: Shauna Skye  at: 4/4/03 7:13:41 pm
Social Spit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: Chris, posting that in our main forum was not nice Reply with quote

You know it would be acceptable in the FC-

Please, if you wish to be "bad" and post stuff like this, you are welcome to use the fight club.

Thanx, and I hope you are well, looks like that sars stuff is all over Hong Kong

Social Spit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject: Oh Yah, PS: Reply with quote

That other image re: eating the cat, I don't know, that is an iffy subject, it would be funny in the states, but maybe it is not too funny over there, eh?

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Chris was a bad girl? HAHAHA !!! Reply with quote

Let's see the pic !!! :rollin

PLX180

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris was a bad girl? HAHAHA !!! Reply with quote

Chris, you got mail :)

Social Spit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: Larree: Reply with quote

Here is a direct link to the picture:

www.acven.com/photos/radiologist.jpg

Chris has got an email from Jools and a private ezbored message from me.

:)

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:52 pm    Post subject: Great pic !!! Reply with quote

:rollin

PLX180

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Great pic !!! Reply with quote

Is the head male or female?

Social Spit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: Does it Reply with quote

Matter?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Social Spit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Uh I just thought of sumpin: Reply with quote

The head, or the head? HAHAHAHAHA.

PLX180

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: Uh I just thought of sumpin: Reply with quote

No, I guess it doesn't matter :)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: Chris you forgot this Reply with quote

oooooh DID I cause a stir??? bad Chris! bad bad Chris! *so that's how I increase traffic to the blah blah board....* I apologise. I will read my emails NOW!

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

Scott Time

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:29 am    Post subject: Chris Reply with quote

That pic was you, wasn't it ? :)

maitre ka fu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Chris Reply with quote

heheh it was obvious it was a female reciever...

Females have much smoother curves,as well as the size in realtion to the male hand gave it away..

Above the orbits (eye sockets), the male cranium tends to have "blunt" superior margins and larger supraorbital (brow) ridges. The female cranium tends to have "sharp" superior margins of the orbits and no discernable supraorbital ridges.

The occipital of males tend to have a well-defined nuchal crest. In some cases, the nuchal crest and nuchal line are very rugged and sharp. In very gracile females, there is almost no nuchal crest and the nuchal line is completely absent.

The mandible of a female cranium tends to have a "pointed" chin. The area around the gonial angle is smooth and does not project. The male mandible tends to have a "square" shape and in extreme case the area around the gonial angle is "flared". The dentition (teeth) of males is frequently larger.

Finally, the area of the temporal in the female cranium is smoother and less rugged than that of the male cranium. In the female cranium the zygomatic arch normally does not extend, as a ridge, posterior of the external auditory meatus. In male crania the zygomatic arch typically extends, as a ridge, posterior to the external auditory meatus. In females the mastoid process is small and smooth. In males the mastoid process is large and rugged.

I personally think there was nothing wrong with the pic...

Edited by: maitre ka fu  at: 4/5/03 11:26:58 am
maitre ka fu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Chris Reply with quote

I think us men have bigger brains though...

although the size of the brain does not determine how you use it

:seismo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: