MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of you.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 2:53 am    Post subject: Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of you. Reply with quote

I got the Buzz Factor's free 5 day intro to his course "Unleash the Artist Within" and thought some of you might be inspired by reading it...

Unleash the Artist Within Word Document

Right click and use "Save as" to save to your computer.

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of yo Reply with quote

Interesting motivational reading with some really good suggestions. Are you thinking of taking the full course, Chris?

==ron==

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of yo Reply with quote

Good question Ron! I thought those few chapters were pretty inspiring reads. He's obviously been inspired by Anthony Robbins whom I'm reading at the moment so I may very well do.

And how are YOU!?!? :banana

|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of yo Reply with quote

Ah, yes - it didn't click at first, but even the title is similiar to Robbin's "AWAKEN THE GIANT WITHIN".

Tony Robbins is an amazing speaker, with a lot of insight. Just his delving into the effective use of nuerolinguistics alone is worth a good read. I see he has a new work out titled "the Edge", looks kinda interesting.

It's great that people can take something away that will positively impact their lives Robbin's books & seminars. Even if everything doesn't quite work as well in their world, there is still a great deal of helpful input that can be extrapolated and put to use. Recommended reading for sure. Even the half hour tapes featuring condenced synposis of his books - such as "Personal Power" - can be good tools!

==ron==

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of yo Reply with quote

Ah! Someone else who has experienced AR! hahahaha I did one of his seminars last October - completely changed my life! Yes, his NLP skills are amazing and he's very good at explaining it and showing how to use it instantly. It's a fantastic feeling to realise we can take charge of our own lives - in fact we MUST - hahaha - and create our own destinies. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :banana

|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of yo Reply with quote

Yeah, I recommend AR to people as something worth looking into - not just as a temporary "pumping up" or anything guru-like, but to learn principles that may help to enjoy life more fully.

Once, after I skimmed over & summed some AR NLP items for a buddy who is mostly into visual arts, the bud mentioned a band that he had recently seen. He described them as being "colorful", which I noted illustated his primary mode of representing information to himself(visual) pretty well, hahaaha!

==ron==

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of yo Reply with quote

hahaha I remember that part. The funny thing is I'm 'audio' inspired! hahahahaha But since having my vision corrected, my visual likings are rising.

I plan to go to more of AR's seminars. You ever been to one?

|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of yo Reply with quote

Nope, ain't done an AR seminar yet, Chris. Use his materials, tho. Probably the staid Swedish genes that can't see me jumping up & down and such at seminars, lol!

Hey, did AR have that pencil thin beard & 'stache at the seminar you attended? Seems most attendees come away with alot from his meetings. I enjoy listening to people who have a treasure of interesting stories and insights to share, wether it's a motivational-type speaker or whatever.

Y'know I think you are 100% right about the "visual mode" increasing with improved sight. I'm pretty nearsighted and I've thought, too, that contributed to my being primarily audio-oriented. But I wouldn't be surprised if a study showed that musician were highly audio-oriented (NLP-wise) or painters as usually being "visual". Seems a natural assumption.

==ron==

Jeff Stoll 2004

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of yo Reply with quote

That was the fastest download I've had in a while. 2 whole sec's. LOL:gl :frankie :bmutant :sensational :yeah :l :boink :tongue :toc :banana :alien :aw :t :lamp :l

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of yo Reply with quote

Yes he had that goatee thing - I think his chin is very long so it's a good idea! :l When I got there I thought "Why the hell is everyone dancing? Jumping up & down? I WONT be doing that." Of course I discovered I don't need much of an excuse to laugh and have fun! :auto

I'd like to learn more about NLP!

JEFF!!!!!!! hahahahahha This emoticon is just for you -> :alien

|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of yo Reply with quote

"When I got there I thought "Why the hell is everyone dancing? Jumping up & down? I WONT be doing that."

=====

So that's what started your precious banana going, hahaa!

Probably the seminal book on NLP, written by Richard Bandler and John Grinder, would be "Frogs into Princes". AR draws a lot from the work of these two fellows; it was from AR materials that I got interested in the area. I think learning about the different ways we humans communicate(or don't communicate!) is fascinating.

==ron==

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of yo Reply with quote

Thanks Ron! I just spent 1/2 hour shopping at amazon and put that book into my cart :banana I'll order them next month as I've got three books to read at the moment! :aua There's a lot of books out there about NLP! Wheeeeeeeee Great stuff

|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of yo Reply with quote

Cool, I think you'll enjoy the book.

I just read the nice customer review at Amazon - used the same term I did ("seminal") in it description. :)

==ron==

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of yo Reply with quote

And a friend of mine just gave me "Personal Power" on 25 CDs! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I have lots to read and listen to. Have a fantastic week Ron! :banana

|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: Unleash the Artist Within - Free Download for some of yo Reply with quote

<<Personal Power>>

Excellent - I think it's "The Best Of AR" and the building block for the rest of his work!

==Ron==

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: