MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

TIME TO SING!!! "BOMB IRAQ"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Iam gonna sing it....................... Reply with quote

Chrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssseeeeeeeyyyyyyyy:lol

Iam gonna sing it......:lol

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: TIME TO SING!!! "BOMB IRAQ" Reply with quote

Like I said Panick, "Just because the propaganda you read and choose to believe is anti-American doesn't mean it's true !!!"

Imperialist my ass !!! Gimme a forkin' break !!! Islamic fundamentalists create their own garbage all on their own. Besides, Islamic fundamentalists want my people wiped off the face of the Earth. Is that okay with you guys? Really. Is it cool with you guys that these subhumans want to wipe out the Jews? I am Jewish. I am on their hit list. They would off me in a heartbeat if they could. Anyway. Like I said. It is us or them. So let it be them. Let's roll !!!

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 2/1/03 1:33:52 pm
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: HUMAN GARBAGE.... Reply with quote

Here is what some of you are sympathizing with:

News Link

"India was also especially shocked: the first Indian-born astronaut and a symbol of national pride, aerospace engineer Kalpana Chawla, was among the dead. She had already made a previous shuttle flight.

Thousands of people braved a cold winter’s night to ring temple bells and pray for Chawla and her six crew mates in her home town of Karnal just outside the capital, New Delhi. She had moved to the United States in 1982 and joined the U.S. space agency NASA in 1988.

IRAQIS SEE DIVINE JUSTICE

Iraqis, facing the possibility of a U.S.-led assault on their country over banned weapons of mass destruction, said the shuttle tragedy was God’s retribution on Americans.

'We are happy that it (the shuttle Columbia) broke up,' government employee Abdul Jabbar al-Quraishi said.

'God wants to show that his might is greater than the Americans. They have encroached on our country. God is avenging us,' he said.

The Associated Press and Reuters contributed to this report."

Iraq; truly a complete and total waste of good oxygen.

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly at: 2/2/03 8:15:38 pm
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: HUMAN GARBAGE.... Reply with quote

Seismic Anamoly...

The news report you refer to by Reuters,

is NOT quoting OFFICIAL Iraqi sources,

but people on the street.

I would be VERY careful in pre-condemnation of

people you never met personally.

However, it seems reasonable that many Iraqi's think

this way, which is simply understandable by considering

the low amount of unfiltered news they have access to and

the fact, that people on the streets know how many children

have died in Iraq because of the hardest economic sanctions

over a decade by the U.S., a population on earth had to bear ever.

I may additionally ask you to check for yourself, WHO

owns Reuter's............... just for some info...

To give you an idea how unfiltered international news do look....:

Quote:
Nasa chiefs 'repeatedly ignored' safety warnings

Peter Beaumont

Sunday February 2, 2003

The Observer

Fears of a catastrophic shuttle accident were raised last summer with the White House by a former Nasa engineer who pleaded for a presidential order to halt all further shuttle flights until safety issues had been addressed.

In a letter to the White House, Don Nelson, who served with Nasa for 36 years until he retired in 1999, wrote to President George W. Bush warning that his 'intervention' was necessary to 'prevent another catastrophic space shuttle accident'.

During his last 11 years at Nasa, Nelson served as a mission operations evaluator for proposed advanced space transportation projects. He was on the initial design team for the space shuttle. He participated in every shuttle upgrade until his retirement.

Listing a series of mishaps with shuttle missions since 1999, Nelson warned in his letter that Nasa management and the Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel have failed to respond to the growing warning signs of another shuttle accident. Since 1999 the vehicle had experienced a number of potentially disastrous problems:

· 1999 - Columbia's launch was delayed by a hydrogen leak and Discovery was grounded with damaged wiring, contaminated engine and dented fuel line;

· January 2000 - Endeavor was delayed because of wiring and computer failures;

· August 2000 - inspection of Columbia revealed 3,500 defects in wiring;

· October 2000 - the 100th flight of the shuttle was delayed because of a misplaced safety pin and concerns with the external tank;

· April 2002 - a hydrogen leak forced the cancellation of the Atlantis flight;

· July 2002 - the inspector general reported that the shuttle safety programme was not properly managed;

· August 2002 - the shuttle launch system was grounded after fuel line cracks were discovered.

White House officials rejected Nelson's plea for a moratorium. He tried to talk again to Nasa's administration about his worries in October but was again rebuffed.

Yesterday Nelson told The Observer that he feared the Columbia disaster was the culmination of 'disastrous mismanagement' by Nasa's most senior officials and would inevitably lead to the moratorium he was calling for.

'I became concerned about safety issues in Nasa after Challenger. I think what happened is that very slowly over the years Nasa's culture of safety became eroded.

'But when I tried to raise my concerns with Nasa's new administrator, I received two reprimands for not going through the proper channels, which discouraged other people from coming forward with their concerns. When it came to an argument between a middle-ranking engineer and the astronauts and administration, guess who won.

'One of my biggest complaints has been that we should have been looking for ways to develop crew escape modules, which Nasa has constantly rejected.'

His claims emerged against a background of growing concern over the management of safety issues by Nasa.

They followed similar warnings last April by the former chairman of the Aerospace Safety Advisory panel, Richard Bloomberg, who said: 'In all of the years of my involvement, I have never been as concerned for space shuttle safety as now.'

Bloomberg blamed the deferral or elimination of planned safety upgrades, a diminished workforce as a result of hiring freezes, and an ageing infrastructure for the advisory panel's findings.

His warning echoed earlier concern about key shuttle safety issues. In September 2001 at a Senate hearing into shuttle safety, senators and independent experts warned that budget and management problems were putting astronauts lives at risk. At the centre of concern were claims that a budget overspend of almost $5 billion (£3bn) had led to a culture in Nasa whereby senior managers treated shuttle safety upgrades as optional.

Among those who spoke out were Democratic Senator Bill Nelson of Florida, who warned: 'I fear that if we don't provide the space shuttle programme with the resources it needs for safety upgrades, our country is going to pay a price we can't bear.

'We're starving Nasa's shuttle budget and thus greatly increasing the chance of a catastrophic loss.'

Although Nasa officials said that improvements were being made they admitted that more needed to be done.

A year earlier, a General Accounting Office report had warned that the loss of experienced engineers and technicians in the space shuttle programme was threatening the safety of future missions just as Nasa was preparing to increase its annual number of launches to build the International Space Station.

The GAO cited internal Nasa documents showing 'workforce reductions are jeopardising Nasa's ability to safely support the shuttle's planned flight rate'.

Space agency officials discovered in late 1999 that many employees didn't have the necessary skills to properly manage avionics, mechanical engineering and computer systems, according to the GAO report.

MIKE

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: TIME TO SING!!! "BOMB IRAQ" Reply with quote

Yes, we all like to see the viewpoint of the side we fall down upon...if it's contrary to what we believe, it must be unreliable and false; but if it agrees with our viewpoint, it is Gospel...so it goes...and it always will...

Iraq: still a stone waste of good oxygen...just my "two cents", and about 70% of the American people's after they get wind of this, which they already have...:D ...Goodbye, Saddam...and Iraq...Rest in Pieces...:lamp

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: TIME TO SING!!! "BOMB IRAQ" Reply with quote

80% of the European people are against the way the U.S.

and U.K. want to 'solve' the problem, a public-poll in 30 European countries delivered as a result.

MIKE

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: TIME TO SING!!! "BOMB IRAQ" Reply with quote

Quote:
I would be VERY careful in pre-condemnation of people who you never met personally.

I don't know where YOU were in 1991, but I know where I was...

Ass Kicking

Oh, yes...I HAVE met some of them, up close AND personal...so I judge them the way I please...I only wish we had finished the job at hand; we gave the Iraqi people credit for having enough intelligence to get rid of the scumbag...so much for our assumption...

80% huh? They'll just have to get over it...@#%$ Happens...:lamp

:w

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: TIME TO SING!!! "BOMB IRAQ" Reply with quote

I would say, you have at least some sort of biased standpoint! :ouch :bday

MIKE

PANick11

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: TIME TO SING!!! "BOMB IRAQ" Reply with quote

Anomoly.....

hmmm,,,,,It was not all that long ago that Iraq had the highest litteracy rate and the lowest infant mortality rate in the region...

what happened?.....

You know, my brother was there in the Gulf war, building relief camps for Kurdish Refugees..He stepped on a land mine while retriving a drop the went wide...he was 19...and was one of the very few who didn't come home.

sooo....I got to know some of the guys who were with him there....Having seen the "war" from the perspective they did gave them a different view of things then you seem to have.

now, here we have a people who have lived under sanctions for over a decade,and under a Dictator who would not hesitate to murder and torture his own WITH OUR SUPPORT before that, a people who are poisoned by tons of depleted uranium that we were kind enough to use against an army that were sitting ducks for the technology we had at hand.......who's water and sanitation are still in a shambles.

Lately they hear of the threat of nuclear "preemption"...the possibility that now, after a million deaths among their children, now we might just fry them all..after years of hearing that the USA is responsible..(not altogether untrue)...now you expect them to shed a tear for the space shuttle?...

here you are talking about mass murder of these people...and you expect them to cry for you??

you say you "know" them...but that's bullshit,I know how that war was fought.

you say you wish you had finished your Job?

ahhhh....but you did...you accomplished exactly what was intended there.....

You helped destroy the society and the economy and leave it that way....that was the plan...

As I recall the tale, your 100 hour ground war was mostly rounding up starving Iraqi soldiers who were begging to surrender...and blowing things up.....I don't think you lost a single man in your unit...

So....You blame the Iraqi people for not "getting rid of the scumbag"?

my god.....I think the Iraqi people have had their hands full just trying to stay alive...living under repression...It was clear to them that the USA was Not their emancipator, nor anyone else, so the Iraqi people survived how they could, bombarded with religion and starvation and watching most of their children die of curable disease while their Power elite cut off all information but a constant barrage of anti western propaganda and religious fanaticism...Dissenting voices dissapearing like smoke...

sooo....for this you think they should all be Fried...The very cradle of civilization....the oldest society on earth..

they never deserved you

nor saddam

nor any of us......

This is a tragic and perilous situation,,,,the lives of millions hang in the balance...lets hope there are clearer heads than yours on hand in the final hour..

---}-@

PANick

Edited by: PANick11 at: 2/3/03 5:24:00 am
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: TIME TO SING!!! "BOMB IRAQ" Reply with quote

I guess that makes two of us...but politics aside, you ARE one hell of a musician...:thumb

Panick...I hear Osama is recruiting...you'd fit right in there sitting at his right hand in his next video...and when they call me up, I'll enjoy putting the sight on.....well, you know the drill, but we want go into that here...:thumb

I'll bow out now...so you can all have a feeding frenzy bitchin' and ranting and raving and dragging me and my country over the coals....just before the bombs start falling on those poor innocent Iraqis once again...the poor, guiltless souls...I'm ghost..:w

Edited to add:

Before I go...

Quote:
All people deserve a safe and warm home...and the possibility of self determination. War never achieves this...NEVER.

Yes, I'm sure Larree's kinsmen, the Jewish people, would have all had safe, warm homes and the possibility to determine their destiny if there had been no War in the 1940's...in the ovens of the Concentration Camps...can't get much warmer than that, can you? Later....MUCH later....

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly at: 2/3/03 5:41:42 am
PANick11

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: TIME TO SING!!! "BOMB IRAQ" Reply with quote

How dare you!!!..

You deliberately ignorant little pissant!!!

Your going to classify me with a Radical Fundementalist Islamic terrorist just because I'v exposed you as an uneducated violent idiot?

I'm more about freedom and democracy than you have wit or wisdom to comprehend....

shame on you.

:(

PANick

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: TIME TO SING!!! "BOMB IRAQ" Reply with quote

Quote:
hmmm,,,,,It was not all that long ago that Iraq had the highest litteracy rate and the lowest infant mortality rate in the region...

Before you spout off about someone being uneducated, maybe you should learn how to spell; you would look more credible that way...:laugh

lit·er·a·cy

Pronunciation: 'li-t(&-)r&-sE

Function: noun

: the quality or state of being literate

Don't take it so hard, man...look at the bright side...you're probably smarter than the average Iraqi...probably...:w

djcatatonic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:11 am    Post subject: war is dumb Reply with quote

why don't the leaders just duke it out? war kills people that don't have anything to do with the problem.

www.hardcorepromo.com

- leading promoter of independent music.

dj catatonic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: war is dumb Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what region, the three mile area of desert where 4 people live with 2 camels, no children, and a teepee?

dj catatonic

www.hardcorepromo.com

<a href="http://www.mp3.com/djcatatonic"></a>dj catatonic<br>

<a href="http://www.mp3.com/anarchyparadox">anarchyparadox</a>

<br>

<a href="http://www.hardcorepromo.com">hardcorepromo.com</a>

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: TIME TO SING!!! "BOMB IRAQ" Reply with quote

"I would say, you have at least some sort of biased standpoint!"

And so do you, Mike. You diss my country all the time. Just because the propaganda you read and believe is anti-American doesn't make it true. You really do not know much about my country. I would love to read a high school level world history textbook to see what you are teaching your kids about America over there. I mean, sometimes I really wonder what other countries are teaching their kids about us.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: