MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

lovely encounter with the fairiesworld team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: lovely encounter with the fairiesworld team Reply with quote

I had a lovely encounter with the creator of Fairiesworld TM who has published several books of fairy and fantasy art along with some of the best fantasy illustrators in the world. and also Myrea Pettit another well known fantasy illustrator. It was a lovely meeting and I was honoured that they took the effort of coming to visit me to Barcelona. David has offered his help to promote my art and music, specially once the cd is released, and i was very pleased to see a face to face reaction offering the entire repertoire

i posted some pics (not really good ones though) and more about the meeting in my livejournal

www.livejournal.com/users/yidneth

or if you are a myspace addcit

myspace.com/priscillahernandez

daniel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: lovely encounter with the fairiesworld team Reply with quote

Hey Pris!

Thx for sharing....

"Fairies wear boots and you've got to believe me."

d.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: lovely encounter with the fairiesworld team Reply with quote

PRIS!! So great to see you!!! Could you pm me your email address AND your postal address!! Want to send you a postcard and share some news with you!! THanks Pris!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: lovely encounter with the fairiesworld team Reply with quote

Are Faeries really real, Pris?

C'mon. You can be honest with me....

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: lovely encounter with the fairiesworld team Reply with quote

Pris?

Have you met Daniel?

(Pris? - Daniel... Daniel? - Pris..)

:)

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: lovely encounter with the fairiesworld team Reply with quote

:)

fairies of course are real

but not in the garden, but within yourself, through the fantasy if the illustrated books, and fairytales that teach a child what's being brave, or what's being evil, or what's sacrifice, or maybe the illusion of living happily ever after, it's in the wisdom of fairytales :)

and in the spice that remains live in our childhool ! :)

i've not met Daniel! nop, but woudn't mind to share a stage with him one day LOL

I've met my prince, Héctor :) and all I can say is that I'm absolutely in love at this moment :) LOL

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: lovely encounter with the fairiesworld team Reply with quote

Cool Pris! I love kids fantasy, fairies, elves, and the not so nice kinds as well!

Cheers:boink

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: lovely encounter with the fairiesworld team Reply with quote

Quote:
and the not so nice kinds as well!

Like goblins and gremlins?

Or pixies and imps?

Or rapscallions and scallywags?

<~~~~~~scallywag

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: lovely encounter with the fairiesworld team Reply with quote

Pris, I thought of you a couple of days ago, my dog Jimi died on Tuesday night. His mum, Hendrix died 3 years earlier. It's hard to lose a good friend.

Please send me your postal address when you have time.

I KNOW you will be so successful with this CD - and I know you wont change and still remain a lovely and kind person. I'm so happy that we met in person! :ily

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: