MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Heather McCartney ....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

I feel sorry for Paul. He deserves better then all this.

Edited by: Steve Iannetti  at: 7/10/06 13:24
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I am.. Reply with quote

yeah I agree Steve... I think its a case of love has been very blind for him, mixed with the death of Linda.... sad, really sad.. It happens all the time but for most folk its private... :(

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: I am.. Reply with quote

Maybe he could use some pharmaceuticals to help him get thru this rough patch.

Let ask Sterling.

:lol

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: I am.. Reply with quote

I do agree Paul deserves better than this and as OUR Paul says it's all aired in public which must be even harder to take....

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Sterling30

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: I am.. Reply with quote

Not to be the bearer of bad tidings in a strange sense but Paul still hasn't removed his wedding ring and he & Heather were recently photographed together seeming quite close and happy at a school event for their daughter..

Outside of some intrusive family members, I don't see how anyone could be happy over another couple's divorce.. It just nothing for anyone here to be concerned about since it's really no one else's business.

Yeah....

www.soundclick.com/pro/view/01/default.cfm?bandid=405459&songid=4139367&content=song

Edited by: Sterling30 at: 7/11/06 11:21
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: I am.. Reply with quote

Hey Sterling, if its no one's business, why are you here talking about Paul & Heather?

Sterling30

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: I am.. Reply with quote

I'm not talking about them at all but rather to the folks (like yourself btw..) who are so far out of line discussing the private live of other people in public forums..

Divorce is wrong in most cases and certainly nothing to be celebrated by anyone.. Hoping them both the best is the right thing to do in light of such circumstances.

Like the song bigmouths like you inspired btw???

www.soundclick.com/pro/view/01/default.cfm?bandid=405459&songid=4139367&content=song

Edited by: Sterling30 at: 7/11/06 16:30
HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I am.. Reply with quote

I think divorce is severely underrated and I have helped people celebrate theirs (and my own) in the past. I also think Sterling (speaking of big mouths) needs to get a life.

Then again, I don't know why anybody even cares about who Paul, Heather or other celebrity is screwing/marrying/divorcing/whatevering. But I don't make it my place to judge others.

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

Sterling30

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: I am.. Reply with quote

Thanks Theo, you were on my side most of that post but outside the strange interest in other people's private lives, I'm quite thankful for this thread.., it inspired the lyrics to 11 new songs I got done recently and I'm not kidding..

Damn..., I might never leave this place..

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: I am.. Reply with quote

hahahaha...

Shades of Kenny Lee versus Father Time...

Or Mike Burn versus Larree....

The 2006 version is...?

Yep - you guessed it..!!

bbchris versus Squirreling!!!!!

Most entertaining...

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: I am.. Reply with quote

Should I stay or should I go now....

Sterling - I'm not on your side at all, so don't flatter yourself.

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

Sterling30

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: I am.. Reply with quote

Let's see, between now and the next time I might post I'll get at least 3 unflattering and mean-spirited comments from Chris and if I respond I'll be the guilty one again.. Uh-huh.

I'm serious about the songwriting inspriation though.., you guys have been great and I thank you..

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: I am.. Reply with quote

Sterling - you're well ahead with "unflattering and mean-spirited" comments about everybody! LOL!

Sterling30

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: I am.. Reply with quote

That's only 1 mean-spirited post so far Chris, you got a few more to go..

Here another another song yourself & co. inspired.., I thank you all again..

www.soundclick.com/pro/view/01/default.cfm?bandid=405459&songid=4138754&content=song

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: I am.. Reply with quote

Cry baby.

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: