MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

MySpacers et al...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ONOFFON
All the mystery is taken as fact

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: MySpacers et al... Reply with quote

Hello everybody....

Von from ONOFFON here.

As I have been feverishly writing grant proposals to produce the documentary about my father's life, I haven't really had time for much ONOFFON promotion, but this morning I received a message from our MySpace page.

One of our MySpace friends, The Music Promotion Train, runs a weekly contest of musical artists. They take a collection of hand picked bands/musicians and post them on their site, asking the populace to pick their favorites by voting for them.

This week, they have included ONOFFON in their competition. Here is the website -

Music Promotion Train

www.myspace.com/music_promotion_train

You don't have to have a MySpace page to vote - just a computer - and only one vote per computer. No sign up - no email address - no spam.

If you have a moment, please click over and vote for ONOFFON. If you are an artist with a MySpace page, feel free to introduce yourself to the Music Promotion Train and maybe get involved in future competitions.

And if your not our friend already - feel free to add us!

Unfortunately, it seems we're up against good friend and excellent musician, Mark Hewer. I was reading the list of artists saying, 'never heard of them'... 'doesn't ring a bell'... and then I got to Mark's name and went 'crap!' I'm sure many of you will choose to vote for him - and that's cool. At least I know he's worthy!!!!

Thanks to all who participate!

Von from ONOFFON

Edited by: ONOFFON at: 7/8/06 19:59
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: MySpacers et al... Reply with quote

Oh no! Mark Hewer is on the same list!! I just voted for you Von. Will vote for Mark from a different computer :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

ONOFFON

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: MySpacers et al... Reply with quote

Thanks Chris!!!! You're always so supportive!

You know how it is. Who knows what any of this stuff all means? We're tied for the lead right now...

Alright - break time's over - time to write more proposals... :nw

ONOFFON

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: MySpacers et al... Reply with quote

Great...

The train came off the tracks.

They were having a problem with the voting and just started over.

We were tied for the lead and they just threw out all previous voting.

If you voted over the weekend, your vote was tossed.

If you care to try again, perhaps this time your vote will count.

Thanks... :seismo

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: MySpacers et al... Reply with quote

Chris, isn't voting to two people a Positive Negativism?

"It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back."

~
Mick Jagger

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: MySpacers et al... Reply with quote

Well yes you're right Sintz!!! Gotta keep Mark happy, he's a moderator of this board!! Gotta keep Von happy, he's a VIP who visits Blah Blah!! Still Im not voting for EVERYONE!! :laugh

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: