MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Inflict meaness on others Chris???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sterling30

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Inflict meaness on others Chris??? Reply with quote

I'm sorry Chris.., but you should save this sad story for for a more appropiate time..

Quote:
Did I ever tell you guys about my friend who was in Cambodia on holiday and his wife and 5 year old daughter was hacked up before his eyes, whilst he was hacked and left for dead? They died. He survived with big chunks missing in his head (with no hair growth - which means people are always asking what happened). When I met him I thought, "YOU have every right to be a bitter, mean man!" but he was charming and fun to be with. He dated a friend of mine for a year. Life sucks sometimes but it's your attitude that makes it better.

Even if Greg had worse than that happen to him, he doesn't have to inflict meanness on others. Just my ten cents.

Chris, first my personal life is none of your business. Second and most importantly, in the civilised world habitually lying and knifing people in the back is generally frowned upon as is sleeping with other people's wives and providing evidence of such encounters on a public forum on the Internet that is accessible to the entire world which can and will Chris, bring public embarrassment and humiliation to the wife that was violated, not to mention her husband and children as well. (That Chris, can be a bit more accurately termed as "inflicting meanness on others")

To be more specific. No married woman would ever agree become part of such an episode if some type of serious problem didn't allready exist. For any man to take advantage of such a situation goes beyond despicable though if there is one silver lining in that dark episode, at least every married man familar with it is now aware that given the opportunity, your wonderful friend will screw their wife in a heartbeat.. (And that to Chris, can also be a bit more accurately construed as "inflicting meanness on others")

Chris..., your parents didn't raise you to be an idiot. I'm sure they taught you right from wrong and you do know the difference. Please be more respectful of that upbringing in the future. And I'll politely ask you again to don't ever mention me in any of your postings again.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Inflict meaness on others Chris??? Reply with quote

Sterling, you cant control what people say or think about you. You cant order them to stop talking about you. You can only lead by example.

My question to you is:

What did you hope to achieve by posting this post?

For your information the husband was also interviewed by the South China Morning Post 2 years ago which had 2 page article on him in their Sunday magazine. The fact that I know him firsthand made it real for me to feel his feelings and his experience. He and his family were attacked by a gang in Cambodia. By the way, he was the only one who survived, his wife and daughter died.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

MyMP3BoardDotCom
The Original

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Inflict meaness on others Chris??? Reply with quote

Sterling30,

I'd say this board was not founded for issues like above.

Maybe it's a better idea to use the EZ-Chat or private E-Mail

for something like that.

Try to stay positive and keep the utterly negative things

for yourself, in private communication or on other boards

where things like that are considered normal and welcomed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: