MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Pictures from our gig last saturday :)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Pictures from our gig last saturday :) Reply with quote

We are excited that we have some from a very cool photographer Duo (Torsten Bölting and AnGi), all taken last saturday during the "Kulturmeile" Open-Air in Karlsruhe (southern Germany):

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Pictures from our gig last saturday :) Reply with quote

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Pictures from our gig last saturday :) Reply with quote

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Pictures from our gig last saturday :) Reply with quote

Nice pics. You seem to be using a strait cab here (or could be an viewpoint error). If so, do you like the tone better?

"Beauty is a French phonetic corruption of a short, cloth neck ornament, currently in resurgence."

~
Frank Zappa

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Pictures from our gig last saturday :) Reply with quote

love the light

great pics :)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Pictures from our gig last saturday :) Reply with quote

Great pics!! Thanks for posting!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Pictures from our gig last saturday :) Reply with quote

Jesus...

The Passion and Emotion in those pictures...

I can imagine the Music and Feelings that were happening when those were taken....

Sweet..

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Pictures from our gig last saturday :) Reply with quote

i want to know about your percussion player's hair- no pictures of him but one of his congas... is he still not shaving and cutting his hair? i rather like long hair myself and i thought his look was getting about right.

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: Pictures from our gig last saturday :) Reply with quote

Those are some of the best quality photos I've ever seen....Killer!!!

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Pictures from our gig last saturday :) Reply with quote

Quote:
SINTZ

Nice pics. You seem to be using a strait cab here (or could be an viewpoint error). If so, do you like the tone better?

Errrrr.... I'm not sure if my English enables me to understand the question right (dumb German with lack of verbs here...). Are you talking about the upside-down speaker cabinet on the left? :D If yes, that's a complete amp - a Peavey Classic 50 (modified by Mr. Reussenzehn over here) combo with 2x12" Speakers. I usually place it this way and a bit high because it works very well together with my other H&K Amp/Marshall 4x12" combination and adds some sparkling mid's. I also turn it in a certain angle around, so that it works at the same time as some sort of "side-fill" for my band-mates.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Pictures from our gig last saturday :) Reply with quote

Priscilla, Chris!!!!!!!!!!! :me

I'm sorry for posting so many pictures recently! LOL HAHA :) )

I fear there are more to come! LOL We are very glad that we met Torsten Bölting and AnGi, the photographers, and they just sent me the first bunch of pics from that gig.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: Pictures from our gig last saturday :) Reply with quote

Droolymutt!! :D

Oh well, it was good gig and we had a lot of fun incl. some jams (as usual) :)

Bud :laugh

Delta meanwhile shaved himself... however... he has some sort of fast growing hair genes LOL and looked like this last weekend :)

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Pictures from our gig last saturday :) Reply with quote

Seismic :D

The pics are not too shabby... isn't it? :D

I can't tell you what a freaking coincidence it was that we met the two photographers (male and female). It was during our photo shooting in the mountains for the "Timeshift" video when they climbed up the hill -meeting us- after they were looking for some animal-motives. They both are actually very well known animal/nature photographers over here and the first they saw when they came up the hill sweating was our Delta Pomp dressed as a spiritual leader! LOL

So after that we told them "HELLO!" and that they are abolutely RIGHT with us when they are looking for "animal-shots" LOLOL :me

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Pictures from our gig last saturday :) Reply with quote

Hey Mike. I was talking about your Marshall cab. Is that a B (strait) cabinet or the slant? I looked like a strait cab.

"Beauty is a French phonetic corruption of a short, cloth neck ornament, currently in resurgence."

~
Frank Zappa

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Pictures from our gig last saturday :) Reply with quote

SINTZ :D

I'm sorry.... I had to look up the words first....

It's a slant cabinet (Germ. "abgeschrägt").....

.....I am a slant cabinet fan :D

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: