MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspace.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspace. Reply with quote

How totally strange. Maybe he doesn't like me.

That place is sooo wierd anyway....

"Beauty is a French phonetic corruption of a short, cloth neck ornament, currently in resurgence."

~
Frank Zappa

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspa Reply with quote

Maye only a technical glitch.

I noticed that some links don't pop up as they should when you add friends and vice versa.

I see a lot of error-messages anywhere over there.

It's just a big place, but so far I would say not really a artist friendly place (you even cannot promote your stuff on the boards without getting deleted).

MySpace is more about chit-chatter, extended blogs and party people IMHO

MIKE

10 free song uploads||1 free video upload

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspa Reply with quote

Wow, I posted that at exactally midnight you guys time.

Now THATS wierd. hahahaha

"Beauty is a French phonetic corruption of a short, cloth neck ornament, currently in resurgence."

~
Frank Zappa

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspa Reply with quote

Quote:
MySpace is more about chit-chatter, extended blogs and party people IMHO

:wgrin

MIKE!! You're right....but you forgot vampires, drug addicts, nymphomaniacs, serial killers, BDSM fans, narcissists, exhibitionists and the lot.....

It DEFINITELY IS a weird place :larree ....but it does get you some exposure, I guess....I've made contact with some bands right here in Mississippi by using the search feature I didn't even know existed....that alone is worth the time to me....just my two cents.... :angel

lolson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspa Reply with quote

MySpace is awesome:bcool

Let there be ®ock

on Interconnected on AcidPlanet with Christofer @ home

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspa Reply with quote

Its very buggy Sintz! Sometimes I cant get in and sometimes I approve someone over and over again and they still are not my friend. :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Funny Feeling

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspa Reply with quote

The thing I like about Myspace for all its faults, is that there is the potential to find new fans for your music that aren't the same old folks that have made themselves a home at various OMD's and message boards around the net.

Myspace is much bigger than Mp3.com ever was, and is growing daily. Simply adding friends won't do anything though, you have to take the time to at least respond to the people that went out of their way to add you as someone they perhaps enjoyed listening to.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspa Reply with quote

I see Mr. Hewer and Mr. Burn both have MySpace pages....sent ya a friend request.... :bcool

rod steel global

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspa Reply with quote

:laugh

Quote:
How totally strange.

no

Quote:
Maybe he doesn't like me.

I like you, you are Ok :yo

as I say on my page:

Quote:
BUT dont add me if you can't say Hi (or HiYa or Hej) !

so when I say HiYa and you/anybody dont reply...

"Maybe he/she doesn't like me." :bawling

so I remove them who dont like to talk to me,

the one's who are left are FRIENDS :nw

after all,

it's only me and I am nobody :bawling

®od

TGACHAAGA

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspa Reply with quote

I have a myspace thingy.... not sure what friends i have... I aint been there for a while... :)

Paul

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspa Reply with quote

Well crank that Mutha UP, Ed..... :laugh

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspa Reply with quote

:laugh

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspa Reply with quote

Quote:
so when I say HiYa and you/anybody dont reply...

"Maybe he/she doesn't like me."

so I remove them who dont like to talk to me,

the one's who are left are FRIENDS

after all,

it's only me and I am nobody

Well, that explains it. Sorry, but I might check MySpace once every few weeks.

I wasn't aware that you had rules that make people not friends because they dont comment in your myspace journal in a specified time period.

Glad we cleared that up.

~
Frank Zappa

Edited by: SINTZ at: 6/24/05 21:24
SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspa Reply with quote

Quote:
BUT dont add me if you can't say Hi (or HiYa or Hej) !

I just noticed this Rod. You added me, remember? hahahaha

~
Frank Zappa

Treacle Lilly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: Wow, Rod Steel deleted me from his friends list on myspa Reply with quote

I've got a page on Myspace as well, unfortunately, my real life has been so busy lately, it's been difficult for me to get online and talk to my friends there.

I'm up to 182 of them. I pity folks who have 4000 or so friends. That's a LOT of folks to keep up on..., hee hee

"I'm listening to many many children tell me how Buddy Rich wasn't a real musician. Real musicians keep it real, like J Lo"

- Random BBS'er, benfolds.org

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: