MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Music.Video ready!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hwagang

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Music.Video ready! Reply with quote

Hi there ppl... long time.

I`ve been busy trying to make a music-video...now I have done so...

My first on this "art form"...

-Only a snippet -but in 3 different formats.

My video...snippets

huggies/Hwagang

www.hwagang.com/

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Music.Video ready! Reply with quote

Hej, Hwagang - it's good to see you around here again!

Thanks for the video snippet (ord "snippen"?) - at dialup speed, a snippet is all I can handle! :cute

I like it, fun FX and nice lyrical concept - it's always fun for me to come across an uncomplicated love song! And it's an excellent dance-floor tune.

What outlet(s) do you have in mind for showing the video, Hwagang?

Hwagang

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: Music.Video ready! Reply with quote

Thanks Ron!

-as I said earlier: it´s my first at this sort of thing so...

RonOnGuitar wrote:

Quote:
What outlet(s) do you have in mind for showing the video, Hwagang?

...words again ...outlet?

www.hwagang.com/

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Music.Video ready! Reply with quote

Downloading now, Angel....great to see you around!!!!

I'll watch later today and post....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Music.Video ready! Reply with quote

ooooh! I want to watch this. I'm not on my own computer so will have to wait till weekend to download and watch! So great to see you again Hwagang!!! :kiss

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Music.Video ready! Reply with quote

Quote:
...words again ...outlet?

LOL - it is my constant problem of not being clear, Hwagang! :larree

"Outlet" = the markets and uses of a video.

Like a video may be used for promotion or it may be more intended as a product for sale.

"MTV" is probably the most obvious example. Otherwise - local-national TV, clubs, distributed to promoters, labels, music professionals, etc.

Hmmm...I guess this board could be considered an "outlet" for the snippet, Hwagang! :excite

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: Music.Video ready! Reply with quote

HOTT!!!!

Just like YOU!!!

:sensational

Hwagang

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Music.Video ready! Reply with quote

-ok...outlet...I get it.

-I do not have MTV ambitions with this: I`ve only done it to try the "music video art" on my stuff: and perhaps as a promotion for the song.

-we still have some sync problems and som less than perfect color keys to solve, but other than that it is ready.

-I can say that we have learned a lot from doing it: above all that there´s al lot more to learn, but also how to work more economical time-wise. We now only shoot what we really feel we need.

-thanks Seismic!

-huggies!

www.hwagang.com/

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Music.Video ready! Reply with quote

Quote:
Hwagang

-we still have some sync problems and som less than perfect color keys to solve, but other than that it is ready.

-I can say that we have learned a lot from doing it

Learning by doing is the best :D :D

There are some nice pictures and viewing-angles - overall I would be more careful with color saturation IMHO

There are also some "glitches" in the scenes where the clothings could be more perfect (i.e. butt-shaking scenes) - but this isn't meant as negative critics... rather as a suggestion. Sometimes you need to do scenes like this 10 or 15 times or even more and then select where the "shaking" goes the best with the knittering of the clothes. In general you should film as much versions as possible - that's my experience.

Hwagang

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Music.Video ready! Reply with quote

Thanks for looking at it Mike!

-Yes I agree with you, but the colors are perhaps a way for us to hide the fact that we are using a cheapo-dv ;) and to make it more "Bollywood" than it would be.

-the ambitions have raced a lot since we started with this, and I think that the next time I do this it will be done differently.

www.hwagang.com/

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Music.Video ready! Reply with quote

Quote:

-I can say that we have learned a lot from doing it: above all that there´s al lot more to learn, but also how to work more economical time-wise. We now only shoot what we really feel we need.

Looks pretty good for your first try, Hwagang! :yo

Running into problems is a fast way to get an education!

On the first long video ( about 38 minutes) I worked on, almost everything that could go wrong did go wrong!

The audio wasn't working for the first 15 min, so we told everyone to just move their lips and then we'd could dub (edit in) the dialogue and music in later! hahaha!

The video turned out quite bad, but we had a lot of fun (we still laugh about it even now).

And like you said, you learn a lot that way!

Hwagang

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Music.Video ready! Reply with quote

Thanks Ron!

We need the pats on the back we can get: but we are aware of the flaws...

-I must see your video some day!

www.hwagang.com/

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Music.Video ready! Reply with quote

Hi. The video is great and i like the fx, they go well with the great track!! :)

I remember when i done my video's, they are basic but it was fun to do... :)

Paul

Hwagang

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: Music.Video ready! Reply with quote

ED1G wrote

Quote:
Hi. The video is great and i like the fx, they go well with the great track!! :)

Thanks Paul

-right now I am creating a dvd and adding a picture gallery.

see you all soon!

huggies!

www.hwagang.com/

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: Music.Video ready! Reply with quote

What I saw was pretty cool looking! Psychedelic colours! There were a few "didn't seem right" editing moments however it's perfect for what you want to use it for!! Plus you look really HOT in it Hwagang!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: