MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Question of the Week - 20 February 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Question of the Week - 20 February 2006 Reply with quote

If you could change one thing about your city or town or neighborhood, what would you alter?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 20 February 2006 Reply with quote

The population. I'd cut it by about two thirds. I'd do the whole planet if I could.

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

Rory Kings
The man behind the curtain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 20 February 2006 Reply with quote

Have the pub a bit nearer to where i live, as it's a too long walk home after a few beers :bonk

ianbal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 20 February 2006 Reply with quote

In England (certainly the south) they use cockney rhyming slang quite a lot.

So......... for instance........ Bristol city = titty !

or Hampton wick = dick

Howerever, to make it more confusing, with cockney ryhming slang, they then drop parts of the rhyme.

ie. she's got a nice pair of Bristols.... ! ?? (they used to say thruppenny's, but we don't have "thruppenny bits" anymore)

or......... that football hit me right in the hampton..... Oohhh !

So !

I'd change the name of the town where i live.

It's called "Littlehampton" !!!............

Regards

Ian

axella

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 20 February 2006 Reply with quote

I would this Australian country town a library that's bigger than the Children's Reading Room of the library in my small suburban NY hometown.

Seriously, the libraries (outside of those in cities like Sydney and Melbourne) don't hold a candle to the smallest of the small town US libraries. Libraries here in Australia tend to be tiny and seriously underfunded. If a book goes missing, there's no money to replace it. Yet there's always money for sporting facilities, to keep the yobbos happy. :(

My "Myspace" Profile, and What I'm Bitching About Right Now

PANick11

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 20 February 2006 Reply with quote

I'd toss the mayor and the entire town council out on their @#%$..

In fact, since your granting me powers I'd drop them off in Bombay with $15 and no passport.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 20 February 2006 Reply with quote

i would toss out all the illegal alians!

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 20 February 2006 Reply with quote

Panick!!!

Quote:
In fact, since your granting me powers I'd drop them off in Bombay with $15 and no passport.

Now what did pore ol Bombay ever do to you???

Toss em in texas.

:aua

Sir Reel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 20 February 2006 Reply with quote

Well,...maybe it's because they can't slither back across the ocean?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: