MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I have finally.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: I have finally..... Reply with quote

Started work on my BUSINESS AS USUAL . COM site...

Its done in flash...

See what ya think if ya have time :)

Paul

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: I have finally..... Reply with quote

Looks and sounds great! :cool

You do the flash yourself, Paul?

I like the "ooh-sha-la-la-la's"! (A-G-D major chording there?)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: I have finally..... Reply with quote

Star Wars influenced? :bday

The website itself is really neat and tidy - very APT for a band called "Business As Usual" hahahahahaha You've even got a FORUM!?!?! hahahahahaha WOW!! Great job!!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: I have finally..... Reply with quote

Ha ha Ron... ya spot on with the chords.... As you will notice with most of my stuff... simple is good!! :bday

I done the flash thingy.... the main web (co.uk) was designed by Mikey J from GMM ....

Thanks Chris.. ha ha :)

Paul

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: I have finally..... Reply with quote

Aw Chris.... i just seen ya post on the guest book.... :kiss

We would love to, I just gotta build up my "air miles confidence"!! haha .... I have 500 miles so far!! :)

Paul

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: I have finally..... Reply with quote

Hahaha - my guitar is usually tuned to the key de jour, so I had to guess.

I do like good "simple" pop music, but it's not all the simple to do it good. Nice vocal sub-hooks like sha-la-la's are cool because everyone can sing them. Kind of a mental "join in & sing" cue.

What is the name of your tune in the flash intro, Paul?

One note of caution :cute --

You gotta be careful with "doo-lang-doo-lang", LOL. Geo Harrison was successfully sued back in the 70s mostly because the 3 notes for the words "My Sweet Lord" were like the 3 notes of the Chiffon's "He's So Fine".

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: I have finally..... Reply with quote

Ha! thanks Ron... the song is called KING.... :)

I hope i do get sued.... the publicity would be priceless and I dont have that much for them to sue me for!! :lol .... erm well there is my house, car, guitar, amp and denise!! :lol

sha la la la..... :)

Paul

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: I have finally..... Reply with quote

What? No mp3 of "KIng" for us cheapskate-freeloader moocher types to filch? hahaha!

One of my fave "sha-la-las" is by Van Morrison towards the end-fadeout of his 60s hit (in the US, at least) "Brown Eyed Girl", if you know the tune.

And I suspect you'll want to hang on to Denise. Women who can put up with we menfolk are just too valuable, y'know!

But everybody's very busy suing Michael Jackson to look elsewhere, so not to worry about doo-langs or sha-la-las.

Might be wise to have a care with the "bop-shoo-bop's", though. :cute

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: I have finally..... Reply with quote

:lol Ron...

There is an mp3 floating around in cyber space of King.... just a clip tho, I think the same clip used for the web page... :)

Ahhh Brown Eyed Girl... I love that track... The other band my Bass player is in, do a cover of that actually.... And if my memory serves me right, they got Denise up one night to do the "Sha la la" bits..... it was so funny as Denise is 150% tone deaf, ah bless!! :) ... but she loves a go and it was a great laugh...

When i think there are loads of "sha la's" etc.... I should start a thread asking people to name them? ... :lol

Paul

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: I have finally..... Reply with quote

Ahh I found It Ron....

KING

oop diddy diddy, oop diddy dooo .... :lol

Paul

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: I have finally..... Reply with quote

Thanks for song snippet, Paul! :D

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: