MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hi y'all....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ONOFFON
All the mystery is taken as fact

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Hi y'all.... Reply with quote

How's everybody doing?

I'm not a graphic artist but I'm finalizing the artwork for our new CD - I can't remember a time when I was NOT working on the new CD... :seismo

Something very cool has happened for us. We are entered into a contest over at the International Online Music Magazine for IOMA's 2005 Artist of the Year!

Yes - a progressive jazz rock fusion band - up for Artist of the Year. You don't see that every day... :box

Anyway, the voting takes place over the next week. The last day of voting is April 11th. To vote, you have to send an email to this address -

info@rcatcommunications.com

- vote for ONOFFON - Your Mind.

To give equal time to those other artists nominated, here's the whole list, and there are some good ones here -

The Artists are: Quantum Kids, Andrea Perry, Cara Young, OnOffOn, Karmic Brick, Jason Didner, Symphony in Demeanor, Shegalla, Guido Negraszus, Aeone, David Elias, Cristina Williams, Dreaming Blue, Just Offshore, Nige and Trev, Mimi Ferocious, Susan Barth, Phillip E Hardy, Rachel Gaudry, Texas Jake, Steve Lieberman, Ron Warren, Hedgear, The Clark Institute, and Mind Capsule.

If you know another artist on the list and feel they deserve the vote more - by all means, vote for them.... I wouldn't have it any other way...

Thanks for all your support!

Cheers,

Von from ONOFFON :dang

rod steel global

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Hi y'all.... Reply with quote

©ool !

:ww

and Steve Lieberman is nominated too :bmutant

®od

TGACHAAGA

ONOFFON

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi y'all.... Reply with quote

Thanks Rod -

There are some very good artists on that list. I listened to all the nominees and found myself voting for Symphony in Demeanor - what a great sound they have.

Really very cool.... :yeah

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: Hi y'all.... Reply with quote

Hi VON! I don't know any of the others, so I'm happily voting for you! From both my emails :kiss

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

ONOFFON

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi y'all.... Reply with quote

CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!

You gorgeous hunk of kick azz rockin' woman! :kizz

It's coming down to the nitty gritty and we're one of the front runners... :dang

:merci :kiss

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: Hi y'all.... Reply with quote

Boink! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: