MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

If Michael Jackson is found guilty, will you still
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: If Michael Jackson is found guilty, will you still Reply with quote

listen to his music? Just curious.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

forteetoo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: If Michael Jackson is found guilty, will you still Reply with quote

i've never been much of a michael jackson fan, but songs like 'don't stop (till you get enough)', 'billie jean', human nature, rock with you, are excellent pop songs. i'd still listen to them, but it would probably interfere with my enjoyment, much as seeing o.j. simpson in a movie throws uneasiness into it.

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: If Michael Jackson is found guilty, will you still Reply with quote

he wont get any air play, or any video's shown etc if found guilty.....

I dont have any MJ CD's however I have compilation CD's that he is on... I wont go as far to skip his tracks when playing these CD's..... But I certainly wont go hunting for them to play....

It will be a damn shame on music in general if he is guilty.... one hell of a performer and talented musician.....

If he is guilty I hope he suffers greatly in prison...

Paul

NEW : RHYTHM CALLED LOVE Video

Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual UK

Business As Usual . com

Soundclick

NEW : FAP COMPILATION CD

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: If Michael Jackson is found guilty, will you still Reply with quote

I never listened to his music before, if I could help it. I don't think I'll start.

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: If Michael Jackson is found guilty, will you still Reply with quote

Guilty of what?

Please specify!

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: If Michael Jackson is found guilty, will you still Reply with quote

Mike..... do you not get news in Germany?? :dunno

:headz

Paul

Business As Usual UK

Business As Usual . com

Soundclick

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: If Michael Jackson is found guilty, will you still Reply with quote

Of course I do get the news, but I didn't hear anything which would be good for 1 day jail, at least over here.

Did he rape or rape and kill a child?

Destroy the childhood of any child?

Making a child participate in clear sexual actions?

I ask because I, like many other Europeans, remember VERY well the atrocious news about the 11 year old Swiss boy, Raoul Wütrich, who was handcuffed and jailed for a longer time in Denver/Colorado (1999). U.S. 'authorities accused' him of "incest" because he was seen helping his little sister peeing in the garden. He was freed by an international movement of diplomatic pressure and the Swiss government, otherwise he still would be in jail.

What a joke that was and how they have destroyed this little boy's life and that of his family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no understanding and no trust in U.S. laws and authorities, so I have no trust in the allegations put in line against Michael Jackson. Let's see what the prosecutors are coming up with, except of "erotic magazines" in his household.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: If Michael Jackson is found guilty, will you still Reply with quote

There are some open minds I see here.

MJ has publically admitted (TV interview) he sleeps with preteen boys and some of the boys have come out claiming of sexual activity - although not full on intercourse.

The US prosecutors are investigating the claims of sexual activity, Mike. Whether the boys are telling the truth and whether MJ is lying. One mother accused of going to trial because she is after MJ's money declared she wouldn't take the Devil's money.

In my heart I hope it's not true. Lately I've walked into shops and heard MJ on the radio and just wondered what others thought.

TOL used to do 4 lines of a MJ song in the middle of another song, but we dropped it because of bad taste.......

If MJ is found innocent, I hope someone gets it into his thick skull that sleeping with preteen boys is not a good idea for a man nearing his 50s! However he's got his own children to play with nowadays, hasn't he? :dunno

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: If Michael Jackson is found guilty, will you still Reply with quote

The only album I ever liked by him was " Thriller ".

I'll still like it no matter the outcome of his trial, but I do NOT like the man. Never did, actually.

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: If Michael Jackson is found guilty, will you still Reply with quote

EEEEE HEEEE !! :)

I have always thought he is weard... however i do hope he is not guilty...

Paul

Business As Usual UK

Business As Usual . com

Soundclick

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: If Michael Jackson is found guilty, will you still Reply with quote

Well, me personally I am used to the "innocent until proven guilty" principle.

No matter what MJ did or didn't do, he is already guilty for the majority of the public and obviously even bands in Hongkong can't play his songs anymore.

Me personally I think that there are LOTS of ridiculous laws (unfortunately not 'ridiculous' for those punished under those laws) in the U.S. and that there is a double-standard of "justice" in place who does not favor black people anyway.

So I'm personally simply very careful in evaluating the Jackson case.

Quote:
No criminal charges in LA police beating

Community leaders, mayor disappointed

Friday, February 4, 2005 Posted: 10:41 AM EST (1541 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- A police officer who was videotaped beating an auto theft suspect with a heavy flashlight -- a case that evoked comparisons to the Rodney King beating -- will not face criminal charges, prosecutors announced.

The district attorney's office spent five months reviewing the incident, in which Officer John Hatfield struck Stanley Miller 11 times with a 2-pound steel flashlight after a June 23 car-and-foot chase.

Miller, who is black, was beaten on the ground after he appeared to have surrendered. Hatfield, who is Hispanic, ran up and joined other officers who had pushed Miller down.

"Miller had led officers on a high-speed ... pursuit in a recently stolen car and failed to comply with orders to stop and show his hands," the report said. "Miller's furtive movements during the chase led officer to believe he might be arming himself."

The June 23 beating, videotaped by television news helicopters, drew comparisons to the 1991 videotaped beating of black motorist Rodney King, and black community leaders and Mayor James Hahn said they were disappointed by the district attorney's decision not to prosecute.

"I do not agree with that decision. I saw what you saw," Hahn said.

The incident began with a police pursuit of a stolen Toyota. During the chase, according to the district attorney's report, Hatfield's partner radioed that the suspect was reaching for something under the car seat.

Another officer who grappled with Miller said he saw a small bulge in Miller's waistband and shouted "gun" during the melee, according to the report.

No gun was found.

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: If Michael Jackson is found guilty, will you still Reply with quote

ok the american legal system is shite.... :)

Paul

Business As Usual UK

Business As Usual . com

Soundclick

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: If Michael Jackson is found guilty, will you still Reply with quote

obviously even bands in Hongkong can't play his songs anymore.

Oh Mike, you misunderstood, we can play Michael Jackson if we CHOOSE to. It just leaves a bad taste in our mouth. Other bands play covers of MJ.

eg. If Ted Bundy had an album of songs, I wouldn't want to hear them or cover them.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: dont know Reply with quote

I've never been a big fan of MJ's adult works, but I LOVE his work when he was a kid, what a voice. I will still listen to that. I don't think he's guilty. I think he thinks he's Peter Pan. :dunno

I'm with Mike here. Innocent until there is incontrovertible evidence to the contrary. And it would seem that you don't need a jury or trial for either.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: dont know Reply with quote

I hear you Debbie and hope that MJ is Peter Pan in his head.

I don't need a jury to tell me what I should think about him.

Maybe when you're that successful, people just don't tell you, "Hey in the real world, sleeping with preteens is considered a crime." Whether he had sexual relations with them or not, I still think he's over stepped the line.

In fact, does anyone think sleeping with preteen boys when you're a man is OK? No sex involved, just sleeping. Is that OK? Am I being too righteous here and missing something? Mike? Debbie?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: