MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Is the flood check necessary?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cybernetic Organism68

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Is the flood check necessary? Reply with quote

That's kind of annoying...

Having to wait before you submit your replies...

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: Is the flood check necessary? Reply with quote

I agree. Not necessary.

Not my board though, so I just grin and bear it.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Is the flood check necessary? Reply with quote

Well you guys must type short replies; dash into another thread and type another short reply and hit submit. I've never hit the flood check on this site! Or any other to be honest! :bday My posts are just too meaningful... :wgrin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Is the flood check necessary? Reply with quote

If you say so....

MyMP3BoardDotCom
The Original

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the flood check necessary? Reply with quote

There were issues in the past when spammers and evildoers posted side after side with nonsense- or spam-topics.

Since EZ-Board works in a way which deletes automatically topics reaching page #20 of the the thread overview, flood check is less annoying than lost topics before saving them.

Flood-Check remains intact.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the flood check necessary? Reply with quote

Quote:
Well you guys must type short replies; dash into another thread and type another short reply and hit submit.

Well, some of us are just very very fast typers! ;)

Quote:

Since EZ-Board works in a way which deletes automatically topics reaching page #20 of the the thread overview, flood check is less annoying than lost topics before saving them.

There is a trick not to lose what you've written to flood check, server down, the ghost in the machine, etc. Simply select and copy your text before pushing the send button. If it get lost, you can always make a new answer and paste your long paragraphs (thus you do not have to retype them).

Cybernetic Organism68

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the flood check necessary? Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, some of us are just very very fast typers!

Exactly!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Is the flood check necessary? Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, some of us are just very very fast typers

I type 65 words a minute! :t

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: