MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Huge announcement - big Paltalk Concert Sunday night

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Father Time

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:46 pm    Post subject: Huge announcement - big Paltalk Concert Sunday night Reply with quote

Tomorrow Night at 8 PM EST (5 PM PST) we will be having the Indies will nevah die Paltalk Concert, featuring a number of us - lineup to be announced.

Please attend and check it out, it will be a classic.

How to attend: Download the free version of Paltalk here. Then log on tomorrow night and click at the top of your Paltalk window where it says Groups. When it opens, put a check next to Show Adult Groups, otherwise you won't be able to see it. Then go to the Category Music and look for Indies will nevah die CONCERT.

Anyway, see you there !!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Huge announcement - big Paltalk Concert Sunday night Reply with quote

Those Paltalk things can be pretty cool.....

I mean - it takes cojones to do that....

And the camaraderie is pretty nifty.

The main reason I don't get involved is that the software keeps whacking my computer.....

But the concept is cool..

Scott Time

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:43 am    Post subject: well, for what it's worth Reply with quote

the current version of Paltalk is far superior to the original one. You might want to give it a try, can't imagine why that would give you problems.

4teetoo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: well, for what it's worth Reply with quote

i've had paltalk since its inception, and it's never adversely affected my pc. try again, drookybutt!

actually, it's my one haven where i know i won't bump into you incessantly, so i take that back. it's a horrific wear and tear on every aspect of my computer. i don't know how i could ever fix all the problems paltalk has caused. it even caused birth defects in my neighbor's puppies, i think. it's evil. i wouldn't risk it if i were you. danger! danger! step away from the paltalk. it's evil, i tell you. evil! there are flies in it. it causes constipation, nosebleeds and sickle cell anemia. every pc that ever had it installed has emitted massive amounts of radiation and captain and tenille muzak instrumentals. it sucks. it causes everything within a three-mile radius to suck, too. it is single-handedly responsible for everything anyone has ever not wanted to be held responsible for, up to and including christina aguilera. it probes you anally while you sleep. it causes diphtheria and borderline personality disorder in the elderly and small children. did i mention the flies in it? it's more devastating than the heartbreak of psoriasis. anna nicole smith swears by it.

:grin

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: