MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I'm off to the Rocky Mountains...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 2:08 pm    Post subject: I'm off to the Rocky Mountains... Reply with quote

for 9 days.

I'll have a broadband connection in the room, but I'm gonna try soooooo hard not to bring my laptop...

so if ya don't see me for a while, you'll know why.

I'll be in the air 25 hours from now - a 4 hour flight..

in the interim.... Peace & Love, y'all.....

Ken..

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm off to the Rocky Mountains... Reply with quote

WOW! A 9 day holiday! You lucky thing! DON"T TAKE YOUR LAPTOP - HAVE A REAL BREAK - if you can bear it - I personally would take my laptop, if I had one....... hahahahahahahaha :banana

Have fun and write some beautiful music :D

| Jane Eliz | Blah Blah | Song of the Week
|

PLX180

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm off to the Rocky Mountains... Reply with quote

Hmmmm....this gives me an idea for future hols. I could rent some isolated cabin somewhere and actually get around to writing some new material :)

Thanks!

Btw, just had a thought - my sister *is* called Sharon. Heh.

Edited by: PLX180  at: 8/15/02 8:37:09 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: I'm off to the Rocky Mountains... Reply with quote

Oh my GOD! IS she my sister?!?!!?

|

PLX180

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 1:53 am    Post subject: heh Reply with quote

I *doubt* it :) It was just something that occurred to me in passing.

btw I've updated my profile. It links to info about *me*

wowsa ;)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: heh Reply with quote

Nice cheekbones! You look like a friend of mine.

hahahaha I like the first review - an interesting way of hyping your music. Now is it possible for you to add a photo with designer stubble? :D

|

PLX180

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 2:11 am    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

I like that review too. Brings back memories of the first time I put music online at Mp3.com years ago.

Stubble as well as a beard/beardless shots? Whaddya want from me? :)

Maybe when I update it next year ha ha ha

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: :) Reply with quote

ROFL! How many years ago? Yeah stubble shot, I'll wait for that :) :banana

|

PLX180

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 2:30 am    Post subject: chin fluff Reply with quote

You'll be waiting a looooong time ha ha.

That review must be from, oh let me see........1999? :)

Mp3.com had an extremely lively and cool looking board back then. It was *happening* IMO. But they changed it to an inferior version, and a lot of the old crowd moved on.........

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 2:58 am    Post subject: bum fluff Reply with quote

Well believe it or not - I used to go and read that old style message boards - just too cowardly to post - and remember vividly when the boards changed format (to like it is today) what was your name then? I was 'bbchris' but really I think I only posted 3-4 times. Bbs' all seem very 'in-crowd' till you actually start posting on them......

|

PLX180

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 3:10 am    Post subject: I'm going offline soon, I promise.......... Reply with quote

I was PLX even then. Those were the days when even FT hadn't surfaced yet...........if only we knew what was coming ha ha ha

I got involved in some unholy flame wars too, hence the acid review I got. But it was all in a good cause (from my point of view anyway) :) Sometimes I wish *I* had been too cowardly to post - would have saved me a lot of time!

If you only posted 4 times Chris, then I wouldn't remember you. But there were certainly some real characters that frequented that place. Some great people too. It's a shame they opted out and disappeared.

It was just a bb, but you *do* get to know people pretty well over a period of time.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 3:58 am    Post subject: I gotta go get some food soon, I promise... Reply with quote

Hey you're in the UK - so it's like 4 am over there?!?!?! Yikes! When do you sleep?!?!?!?! hahahahhahaa You and FT are insomniacs :)

I remember David Blumberg and some woman called Joanna at that time plus someone called - er the name escapes me now - hahahahhahahahaha - yes you DO get to know some people and what they're like. :) I'm pretty sure Paradise wasn't around then! hahahahahahahahahahahha

|

songritr1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: I gotta go get some food soon, I promise... Reply with quote

hey I was around back then too and was pretty active too.

I am betting the other woman was Debbie McKaan she was all over the place pushing her husband Randall's music.

It was a different place back in the days of The Count vs Eaton Hogg!

Bobby Bensley - personal page

CMAP Music International

New Site Launching Soon!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: I gotta go get some food soon, I promise... Reply with quote

Hiya Bobby!

Nice to see you!

Er - I'm thinking I should get your underblurb changed.... what do you reckon?!?!?!??! :banana

Yeah now I remember that Debbie woman - this was all before the P4P was involved.. Or PAS - hahahahahhahahahahaha

Chris

|

songritr1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: I gotta go get some food soon, I promise... Reply with quote

Hi Chris thanks for the welcome. It probably would be a good idea to change the underblurb I will levae it to your imagination to come up with a new one :)

Hey you need to send me some music to submit for the Poormans Bikini Beach Party TV Show that I am licensing music for. I would love to include some of your stuff in the show.

Bobby Bensley - personal page

CMAP Music International

New Site Launching Soon!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: