MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

1Sound Rating System SUCKS!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 11:36 am    Post subject: 1Sound Rating System SUCKS!!!! Reply with quote

Most people are afraid to post anything about it on 1sound because they don't wish to be censured or banned. Obviously, I am not afraid.

Rick made me laugh when he said There weren't many mistake, if any. The "if any" made me LOL.

Rod himself took a song from STILL that was a 4 and made it a 1. Some idiot gave Roger McQueen a freakin' 4. Dino went from a 4 to a 2 with the same song and was featured after Rod changed it. Many examples of their screw-ups are in plain sight and many that we will never know about.

If you email Rod personaly he will probably change it.

Edited by: Phil Frazier at: 1/27/03 1:12:31 pm
NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 1Sound Rating System SUCKS!!!! Reply with quote

well if you consider I'm about to win a a very serious contest (see my thread) with a former #4 rated song on 1sound, one could wonder.

:lol

I might try to upload it again and see what kind of rating I'll get now, but on the other hand I'm not sure they

are worth the bother.

It takes both time and money to upload songs.

- Nina

Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: I don't see what yer bitching about Phyl: Reply with quote

Yer song "BULLIES" rose above my "Fiends Like YOU" yesterday, and mines a 2, yours is a 3.

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: I don't see what yer bitching about Phyl: Reply with quote

Do you have a brain malfuntion? It is so often that you just cannot post about the specific topic and say something that is not related.|I

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: I don't see what yer bitching about Phyl: Reply with quote

btw, not that it matters much, but "Bullies" was given a 2 rating. That rating sysytem and where they disignate songs is so screwed up, it is useless.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: