MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Zap Please Read This.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MP3Chuck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 4:44 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

"Actually, me not liking someone IS grounds for denying them posting privileges."

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the hated "biased moderation" at its best (or worst...).

MP3Chuck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 4:48 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

"Seriously. There is nothing I hate more, have more through despice for, than people who are "trolling" or are "button pushers"."

And what do you call someone who threatenes board admins with droves of anons? Troll and Button Pusher comes to mind.

"It is MUCH easer to justify the behaviour of Bin Ladens 9/11 pilots than to justify the behaviour of a mean evil button pusher."

Aaaand you have won the Totally Blown Out of Proportion award for 2002!

Master Zap

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Quote:
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the hated "biased moderation" at its best (or worst...).

Biased moderation is BAD, except when it's directed at FT. It is *that* simple.

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

"Those who think they know everything are realy annoying... to those of us who do"

MP3Chuck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 4:10 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

"Biased moderation is BAD, except when it's directed at FT. It is *that* simple."

:rollin You're truly fuckin twisted

:count

Social Spit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:24 pm    Post subject: How can you tell if you haven't even MET a person... Reply with quote

If you hate them or not?

You can't see body movements across a monitor, and even if you both had webcams, it still isn't enough.

If we all moved this conversation to Mikes favourite pub, would we be beating each other up at the end of the night? :)

:gl :g l:gl

Master Zap

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: How can you tell if you haven't even MET a person... Reply with quote

There is body language on the net. It's called "emoticons". Use them properly, and there is no problem.

I wish FT could comprehend such simple things, alas, he is denser than a naked singularity.

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

"Those who think they know everything are realy annoying... to those of us who do"

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: How can you tell if you haven't even MET a person... Reply with quote

If people talked like they do to each other off Net like they do online, some of them would be in the hospital. Maybe that's why some of them hide their identities and location?

Social Spit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 2:33 am    Post subject: That was one of my first comments to FT Reply with quote

"If you were to talk like that to someone in a bar, you'd get punched"- I believe I said that to him in regards to how he talked to Woooooolfiee (Howl Howl Gazuumba!).

And hence began the giant flame war of the year 2000 Common Era

"he is denser than a naked singularity"

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 10:51 am    Post subject: Some like Dishwasherbrain, why? Reply with quote

Some even like his music. Now that gets down to personal musical taste and there is no accounting for that but liking him is something I just don't understand. Any ideas?

Edited by: Phil Frazier at: 12/29/02 11:09:09 am
Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:47 am    Post subject: I like most of his newer stuff, ganted Reply with quote

But "Girl Turn yourself loose on me" still makes me hurl.

Hey I even Like PhyBil's stuff, no accounting for taste eh?

:gl :g l:gl :g l:gl :g l

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: I like most of his newer stuff, ganted Reply with quote

Isn't it strange how some people just cannot answer a question straight forwardly?

Some like Dishwasherbrain, why?

Try again!!!!

MP3Hewer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: I like most of his newer stuff, ganted Reply with quote

New Year's drink tip #211...

Replace the Rum in a Rum & Egg Nogg with Southern Comfort and sprinlke a little Nutmeg on the top. You won't believe how good it tastes.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:54 pm    Post subject: SoCo huh? Reply with quote

That stuff turns me into S8N! I broke both my ankles when I was drinking that stuff. Faaahgettabouddit!

Phyl, to anser yer question, I have no idea WHY I like some of FT's stuff and some of your stuff.

Can you tell me WHY I like Chicken Livers? I love chicken liver omeletes, WHY do I like them? Heh?

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 11:43 pm    Post subject: Confused Reply with quote

OK. The question may have not been clear enough. I am asking why anyone likes sociopath boy, not his so-called moosics. Seems to me that most people on the Net that know anything about him, despise him. Yet, there are people that like him. I am wondering why anyone likes him. What is there to like?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: