MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Zap Please Read This.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Zap Please Read This. Reply with quote

"Der Klügere gibt nach" :u

MIKE

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Zap Please Read This. Reply with quote

PLX' post had been deleted, because it was edited to emptyness anyway by himself.

So... the DEAL is, you have peace at your board as long as grudging online jerks like Marquee Darling DON'T use my name anymore in your "General Discussion Forum", where I was edited out.

YOU again DID let it happen!!!

What I request is, refrain from allowing Marquee Darling and his hate-clan members to use my name at your board for his dirty propaganda, libel and slandering.

My name is NOT available for this kind of self promotion and I ask you kindly to respect my wish.

MIKE

Social Spit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 pm    Post subject: See so you are doing it here yourself. :) Reply with quote

Er, ah:

"The more intelligent one gives way" - that is what your germain phrase was translated to

Ok then we can ALL be intellegent and drop it!

:)

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Zap Please Read This. Reply with quote

weAp... the understanding of this German phrase over here is, that it is "unclear" who is the smarter one.

I may be wrong also.....

OK....... here's the post which had been deleted 10 minutes ago on your board:

COMMUNICATE!

Quote:
Moderators, Zap asked me to chill and I will answer him that I have NO intention at all to disturb your freedom here.

I simply want to get along with you all and many of you I definitely like, if you like me or not :)

I have not posted here and made no trouble since "the event", inappropriate it would be anyway, except of seeing posts of our "friend" who uses my name to stir up emotions.

All I ask for is, let him post what he wants and what you want to take on your board, but leave out my name.

Your reward will be peace and I won't bother here anybody else.

The ONLY reason our "friend" uses my name is obvious:

Creating trouble and bad emotions.

I don't want that and I don't want him to use my name, that's all.

I have a business running over here and don't want to see in Google, that harrassive posts and nonsense posts come up related with our "friend" using my name. He can make up a lot of names, but he won't be allowed to use mine for his questionable agendas and own promotional 'success'.

That's why I am so serious about that.

AGAIN.... all what I'm asking for here is, stop this guy using my name and all is fine.

I have no other issues here on this board.

MIKE

Social Spit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:31 pm    Post subject: I did not see that, it was deleted? Reply with quote

Let me make sure, jules might have moved it somewhere.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: I did not see that, it was deleted? Reply with quote

It might be a possibility, that I submitted right in the moment my "Wish"-thread was moved....

I did not want to start a new topic.

MIKE

Social Spit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:38 pm    Post subject: No, nothing deleted this morning Reply with quote

Shauna moved a bunch of stuff last night, and I moved those two threads.

I am not the board owner... is it possible to edit the log file to remove a, er, transaction?

Hm, I think I might be able to test this somewhere, I'll be back in about an hour.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: No, nothing deleted this morning Reply with quote

Listen, I really feel not good... I don't think I have 'won' something except of making people mad at me who know nothing about our "friend" and what happens on intercontinental messageboards at the same time :)

I see that you have posted a more than acceptable post about how you want to deal with the problem right now.

I see that you at least try to respect my initial wish and don't want to fool around.

Therefore I will give it a rest, even if our "friend" comes up with my name. I think you will do what is appropriate then, either moving/editing... x'ing my name.

After some time our "friend" will figure that my name is useless for a longer time. And this is good then.

I'm fine with that and thank you for your sincerity. :thumb

MIKE

Social Spit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 5:34 pm    Post subject: I told Dishwasher Brain to knock it off Reply with quote

I think if everybody avoids the mp3.com BBS for about a week, they will be happier people.

Master Zap

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: I told Dishwasher Brain to knock it off Reply with quote

Quote:
Simply because you (i.e. Mike, Zap, etc...) do not like FT does not justify denying his posting priveleges at the New Artist Area.

Actually, me not liking someone IS grounds for denying them posting privileges. I think you should make me a mod. Seriously. It's the least courtesy you could appoint me for pointing my domain in that direction.

Personally, I would have FT erased from the web. Unless he shapes up. I'd naturally give him a chanse, but he would *have* to shape up.

Seriously. There is nothing I hate more, have more through despice for, than people who are "trolling" or are "button pushers". It's the lowest form of unethical ugly and EVIL behaviour. It is MUCH easer to justify the behaviour of Bin Ladens 9/11 pilots than to justify the behaviour of a mean evil button pusher.

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

"Those who think they know everything are realy annoying... to those of us who do"

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: I told Dishwasher Brain to knock it off Reply with quote

Secret sources told me, the MP3.com BB already became a nicer place. :aw

Zap... I just see your post about flying to Walmartville... :b :laugh :lol :u

Thanks for your nice words... :blush

Errrrrrr.... a little bit too much maybe... :ouch :l

What should I say... you are invited anytime with Nina

and more than welcome ;) :dj :ww

MIKE

PLX180

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 7:18 pm    Post subject: FYI Reply with quote

Quote:
OK....... here's the post which had been deleted 10 minutes ago on your board:

for all unaware people reading this, please note -

1. I did not delete or move the thread Mike mentions here, *or* tamper with any security log. I was actually offline at the time. Hopefully by now most people realise the thread in question was untouched by me.

2. I edited out my own post here for my own reasons, and Mike deleting it is fine with me. It was empty.

Thank you

ps-This subject is now DROPPED by me

Edited by: PLX180 at: 12/27/02 7:38:21 pm
Social Spit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 7:33 pm    Post subject: AH SHADDAP! Reply with quote

Everybody needs to drink EGG NOG with RUM.

Do they have good rum over there?

mike! HOLY fookin COW, LOOKIT THESE DAMN EMOTICONZ!

:gl :g l:gl :g l:gl

Haha, do NOT got Motocross racing (or whatver they call it in germany) AFTER drinking the eggnog!

Edited by: Social Spit at: 12/27/02 7:34:24 pm
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Zap Please Read This. Reply with quote

PLX..... you may have overlooked this posting of myself on page#1 of this thread here:

Quote:
MIKE BURN

Generally Crazy Guy

(12/27/02 4:36:03 pm)

Reply | Edit | Del

ezSupporter

Re: I did not see that, it was deleted?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It might be a possibility, that I submitted right in the moment my "Wish"-thread was moved....

I did not want to start a new topic.

And I know now for sure that you did not delete it.

:thumb

weAponX :D :jump :racing

MIKE

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 12:45 am    Post subject: I am not a quiter. Reply with quote

I posted "1Sound Insults Arts P.2" If it gets moved again , I will post P. 3 and so forth. My post is educational in nature. I refuse to have it sabotoged by worthless people.:o

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: