MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Zap Please Read This.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:03 am    Post subject: Zap Please Read This. Reply with quote

"Enemies of FT go to the FC. That's the way it is. Everything else said like there's another reason for it? Bullshit. Total and complete Bullshit.

What Zap should do?

Be the Master that Zap says he is. Instead of waving his URL in front of losers and getting Bullshit in return.

Move the URL to an EZBoard that Zap controls. Not to Paisleys. Not here. Somewhere else where Zap is assured his standards will be met. Above the fray not in the middle of it with no control."

Kenny Lee

I agree with Kenn Lee. Please seriously consider it.

The following people are members of FU: FT, WeApx, PLX180, MP3Chuck, Shauna, Leah, LyinDan aka smartass, matr ka fu, noahspaceshit.

This is why the New Artist area sucks up to FT.

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:51 am    Post subject: Read your reply already. Reply with quote

Thanks.

MP3Chuck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Zap Please Read This. Reply with quote

And again I say:

Simply because you (i.e. Mike, Zap, etc...) do not like FT does not justify denying his posting priveleges at the New Artist Area.

In fact, nobody has been denied posting priveleges at the New Artist Area up to this point, and that has been explained in detail several times by several different people, myself included. To say otherwise is, heh, "complete bullshit" so to speak.

And I find it real sad that people who are trying to do nothing but run down the NAA in the first place are going around telling Zap what to do with what is his URL. Now I couldn't care less where it points to, but this is the biggest "Screw You" yet to the people at the NAA.

So go ahead and keep twisting the truth. You'll only find yourself tangled.

Chuck

Get My Music (MP3.com)

Get My Music (1Sound.com)

Social Spit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 5:10 pm    Post subject: This is Mike's board Reply with quote

And usually Mike deletes s*** like this

Phyl: Excuse me, you are a REAL JACKASS by Xposting this here.

Why don't you just email zap, you know is frickin email don't you?

Edited by: Social Spit at: 12/26/02 5:23:10 pm
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Zap Please Read This. Reply with quote

This board is owned by ONE, but run by several persons.

The "INTERCONNECTED" sub-section here is bigger than NewArtistArea and involves a lot of people from Europe.

Every sub-section has it's own moderator/s.

Here in the MUSIC section I am the moderator and I have a 'wider' tolerance than it will be over at BLAH BLAH, where BB-Chris invites also family members and new people from Hongkong and elsewhere. This doesn't mean that I will let this forum here happen to become a fight club.

Chuck... you still don't get it.....

I have no problem to be moved into the "Fight Club" over at your favorite board.

But if my non-insulting, non-harrassive posts, without NONE of the words Social Spit came up here in typical uncivilized American attitude :D in a thread in NAA-General-Discussion-Forum are deleted, while the whole thread containing lies about me personally is allowed to stay "UP" in the General Discussion Forum... then I'm talking about "biased moderating" and I don't accept that as long as my person and name is involved.

It's rather simple.

If the whole thread would have been moved immediately to the Fight Club, which happened hours later after it became apparent that it sucked right from the beginning, I would not have been forced to make a big Tantrum.

Did you get it by now? or should I repeat in other words?

I don't accept my posts in a thread (not new topics started by myself) which contains lies about myself, will be edited out in the General Discussion Forum or elsewhere in favor for very questionable BB-Board-Game-Players, whose only purpose and reason for life is insulting and intriguing other people.

For the record: I stopped my "Tantrum" after two hours over there from alone and at the end I boinked 13 music topics over there to the top, while providing answers/replies without any insult, to make the questionable thread, which was forbidden for my fact-postings, had been buried on page#2 of your thread display.

Now accuse me of spam and read the answers I posted in the boinked threads. there was more music involved than in 3000 days of our questionable warmongerer and frequent topic starter over there.

MIKE

MP3Chuck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Zap Please Read This. Reply with quote

"If the whole thread would have been moved immediately to the Fight Club, which happened hours later after it became apparent that it sucked right from the beginning, I would not have been forced to make a big Tantrum."

Because when you went into that thread, having it moved to the FC was your sole intention. Your post was an attack on FT. There were no curse words, no, but all you did was go on about how "FT is darkness" or whatever.

Go back and look at the text from your posts that people quoted.

It was made clear to you, multiple times, that you you are more than entitled to that opinion, but not in the General Discussion area and to take it to the FC. Instead you come back with multiple anonymous names with were moved to the fight club because those anonymous names were a direct result of a previous threat to bring multiple anonymous names to the board. Had you, under the posting name of Mike Burn, made a post saying "Merry Christmas" instead of "v00001" I could 99.9% gurarntee you that people would have repsponded with Merry Christmas and that the thread would still be there.

But no, you had to go on a tirade because a copule of irrelavent (and downright unnecessary) posts you made in a Genaral Discussion thread were deleted. That thread was made with no other intent than to post a link to an article written by Father Time on the Wire Web. Yes, it did get moved to the Fight Club. Multiple pages later.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm even going on about this because you're not going to get it.

Straight up: FT has as much right as you or anyone else to post on the New Artist Area. Nobody, not me not FT not you not ANYONE, has the right to go into anyones thread in the General Discussion and contaminate it with attacks when the thread is totally relavent to the General Discussion area. That is what the Fight Club is for. And you were told that if you wanted to express those opinions that you were welcome to post them in the Fight Club, where everyone else does.

Now if that is biased moderation then I give up.

"If the whole thread would have been moved immediately to the Fight Club, which happened hours later after it became apparent that it sucked right from the beginning, I would not have been forced to make a big Tantrum."

WHAT THREAD?? I have seen NO thread in the Genaral Discussion that attacks anyone, you included. As it was said multiple times that is what the FIght Club is for. For personal gripes.

You're making zero sense here Mike, and it's borderline ridiculous.

(Edit - fixed and HTML tag) (Edited again for grammar...)

Chuck

Get My Music (MP3.com)

Get My Music (1Sound.com)

Edited by: MP3Chuck at: 12/26/02 8:02:23 pm
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Zap Please Read This. Reply with quote

Sorry Chuck, we may not come to a conclusion here.

Those who know me well, know it better.

But even alone, I can stand on my ground.

You are entitled to your personal opinion, but just let me say that the word "darkness" is not considered harrassive on any board of the world. And I used it appropriately as a reaction after my name was posted in that particular thread, which has been moved to the Fight Club even without my deleted posts. What does this tell you?

So give your tries to convince me a rest.

And I'm out of Artistarea.com anyway.

What do you want more?

MIKE

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Zap Please Read This. Reply with quote

Quote:
typical uncivilized American attitude

:lol

We are a bunch of assholes sometimes, aren't we??!!

God Bless Ya, Mike...keep crankin' out your great work...hope Father Christmas was very good to you...:thumb

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Zap Please Read This. Reply with quote

:yeah :l :wgrin :laugh :lol :bday

MIKE

Social Spit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:31 pm    Post subject: Mike you are on some kick that I targeted you only Reply with quote

And that is simply not true, if someone else had invaded your cate kassidy thread, I would have protected the integtrity of YOUR post as well. Would you have bitch and pissed and complained to Zap if I had protected your thread? HELL NO.

If you did not want to add positivity to anyone's post, you should have simply stayed out of it, and your opinion of it is welcome: In the Fight Club.

Next time, I'll warn you more sternly before I remove it, but remove it I will do, if you do it ever again. And if you do it again you could consider that warning #2.

And I'll finish with this: I follow NO ONE, I am my own person, if someone is acting like a jag off, I treat them as one: Be it you, OR ft.

Social Spit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:34 pm    Post subject: PS: Reply with quote

"And I'm out of Artistarea.com anyway."

Your choice. Nobody made you come around, and nobody makes you stay. But for the most part, we treated you with respect, when your did the same for us.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: PS: Reply with quote

I still say I responded to a thread where my name was written... however... we can argue this forever...

We have a saying over here...

"Der Klügere gibt nach"

.... so I simply say please give it a rest.

As far as the NAA-Board is concerned... I was there seldom anyway and it's not the big Tantrum that you live without me there. :aw

Time changes many things, but it will take a long time and it's better that I don't feed the flames there, besides the fact that I'm overall not really welcomed. Well, this also may change over the time. I'm confident and optimistic in general. :)

MIKE

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 2:43 am    Post subject: Correction: You are over all Welcome. Reply with quote

There are only a few that do not welcome you. :p

Social Spit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:24 am    Post subject: That's bullpoop Phyl Reply with quote

I certainly enjoy talking shop with mike... He knows a lot about engineering and I respect that.

This other crap is just crap though.

Also: If XX posts crap than mentions Mike, I move it pronto to the pit.

Hell we even respect YOU phyl, when you have a good topic you want to bring up.

So keep it about music and cool stuff and NOT perry mason topics, perry mason topics make me vomit, up above, talk about perry mason and FT all you want in the FC.

So if Mike considers this dropped then lets let it drop.

Wanna see HOW welcome you are Mike? Post another Kate topic (or whoever is in your town that you played with)

Betcha there will be 20 or more responses all good ones.

Ok gud night.

Edited by: Social Spit at: 12/27/02 3:27:14 am
MP3Chuck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:29 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

"I still say I responded to a thread where my name was written..."

The thread you posted in: "FT's Wire Web Interview with Rod Underhill"

Go look at it. It's in the Fight Club. Your post was, at the time, the third post there. In the first two posts, there have been NO edits, and NO mention of anything besides FT's article. Yet you posted, among other things:

"<i>I only know that everything which has the farest smell of Marquee Darling becomes DARKNESS.

Sad but true.</i>"

<b>How, then, do you reach the conclusion that your name was brought up?</b>

Damn dude, what do I need to do, learn German?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: