MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New Vocalist here
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AerisCiel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 6:22 pm    Post subject: New Vocalist here Reply with quote

Hello There

My name is Ramona. I have created a web site for people everywhere to listen and share there opinions on my music. I am just starting out but already have recieved many offers. If you would like to listen for yourself, please do :)

www.geocities.com/aerisciel/Reverie.html

The Addiction

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: New Vocalist here Reply with quote

hey there! What kind of music do you want to sing on? click on my link below to hear what kind of music that I do and see if you think you could sing to something like it. Thanks!

The Addiction

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: New Vocalist here Reply with quote

Did you get a chance to listen? I checked out your stuff, all you need now is a producer or a band to back u up! :)

The Addiction

AerisCiel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: New Vocalist here Reply with quote

I did listen, very nice. :) I need a band desperately. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a good one? It makes me want to be one of those crazy guys with like a million different instruments...

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: New Vocalist here Reply with quote

Hi!

You made me all curious :D and I checked your music Ramona!

I think you have a sensual and interesting voice and really need a band! :D Is there nobody in your area? :(

I like your singing in "With Or Without You" :)

MIKE

dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: New Vocalist here Reply with quote

oups wassup here...???...very cool ramona...think you have find the right place here...to adopt you ;) ...great voice you have...and such are always needed...;) ...tell...is it all self recorded...if yes...respect...:ww

i really like "There You Are"...very emotional :D :D :D

dj spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: New Vocalist here Reply with quote

I could use a female vocalist. Let me know when you're ready! :D

The Addiction

AerisCiel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: New Vocalist here Reply with quote

Yeah its all self recorded.. but not easy. Its a process I tell you. I have my own private recording studio. Thanks for your time everyone :)

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: New Vocalist here Reply with quote

you're welcome! :) let me know if u ever need any help or advise. :D

The Addiction

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: New Vocalist here Reply with quote

Ramona - you DO have a nice voice. You'll have to be more active and take massive action to find bandmates. Advertise everywhere. Let us know how your band hunting goes.

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

AerisCiel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: New Vocalist here Reply with quote

Its almost impossible to find someone in my city. I thought maybe I could put an ad or somthing. I always freak out when I have to try out for somthing and usually end up backing out. Every day I get less and less timid though

Me 2 years ago: :o

Me now: :we

Hopefully me soon: :dj

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: New Vocalist here Reply with quote

You ever consider doing something online with other artist? Alot of do it. I got one song played out in LA when I collab. with another online artist.

The Addiction

AerisCiel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: New Vocalist here Reply with quote

I'm up fpr it, email me your suggestions.

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: New Vocalist here Reply with quote

will do:yeah

The Addiction

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: New Vocalist here Reply with quote

hey do you use yahoo msgr? if so add me to yer list and we can talk about some future music. id is the_addiction_sound@yahoo.com

The Addiction

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: