MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

WE will never forget!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JDRlooker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:36 pm    Post subject: WE will never forget!!!!! Reply with quote

WE will never forget

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

This made me cry

Edited by: JDRlooker  at: 9/11/02 8:39:26 pm
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: WE will never forget!!!!! Reply with quote

I was drĂ­ving in my car last year when suddenly the radio-program was interrupted to announce, that probably a private Cessna airplane crashed into one WTC-Tower.

Seconds afterwards the female radio speaker started to hysterically announce that a big passenger jet indeed crashed into the north tower, followed by a remark that this was not an accident. I drove to the right side with an open mouth while listening to the ongoing report, slowly realizing what a tragedy this is and so did nearly all cars on the highway I was driving on in Germany.

10 minutes later I ran into the company building I'm working in and told my collegues who were clueless at this point to switch on the TV. When the picture of the burning north-tower came up all were silent... a minute after this first shock moment we all saw the second plane crashing into the other tower. A total shock.

Today my thoughts are with the victims and their relatives, coming from 91 nations around the world, with the American nation and all those free western nations which were attacked at this day and afterwards (Djerba bombing), the soldiers and civilists who died in Afghanistan for the idiocy of islamic extremists so far.

MIKE

Sound Of LoMo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: WE will never forget!!!!! Reply with quote

My heart goes out to the innocent people, whatever race colour and creed who have lost someone or something anywhere in the world. Obviously this includes the innocent Afghans and the troops that are stationed out there. This also includes the 3 thousand + killed and maimed in Bhopal / India etc etc ......... Peace to all mankind and woman kind. ;)

Hugs. lol low/lomo :)

www.mp3.com/lomo

Edited by: Sound Of LoMo at: 9/13/02 8:21:51 pm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: