MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

This is a mymp3board EXCLUSIVE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blumberg

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:55 am    Post subject: This is a mymp3board EXCLUSIVE Reply with quote

I got engaged yesterday!! Bought her a glow in the dark bright (practically) 1.59 Carat Center stone, 2.51 total weight ring (we shopped for it together). Will get married next Spring.

:)

I told you that the MP3c thing didn't matter. I have a ton more (bigger, better, and probably historical as well) going on then that.

RedHeat MP3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: This is a mymp3board EXCLUSIVE Reply with quote

Thats really weird. Congrats btw... :) really sweet!

I say weird becuase thats practially what i did the other day too! :) well, a second engagement ring for a birthday present, its a Dutch memory ring (means its expandable each year with 3,then 5, then 7 etc... until the whole ring (if you want) is a line of diamonds/other stones.

Greg T.

===================

RedHeat:

Electronic Symphonica, Newage, Melodic.

My Homepage Red-Heat.com

My MP3.com Site

Blumberg

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: This is a mymp3board EXCLUSIVE Reply with quote

wow - COOL! Congrats to you. I love the Netherlands - my Uncle and his family live outside of Amsterdam. Bookeman & VanPopel (yes, I killed the spelling) is a wonderfull music store to spend hours in (and big $$ as well).

Blumberg

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: This is a mymp3board EXCLUSIVE Reply with quote

This ring has 5 stones, We bought the Diamond first, then shopped for a setting. It was REALLY hard to find a setting that we both liked (we have very similar taste) as we didn't really like any that we saw in about 8 stores on Jewelers row in Philadelphia. Finally found one that was "the one" - it has the center stone, and 2 of 1/4 diamonds on either side of the center. The stones as slightly spaced apart by white gold (the ring is white gold) which gives it the look of not being one mass blob of diamonds.

RedHeat MP3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: This is a mymp3board EXCLUSIVE Reply with quote

I have to agree with you there, white gold is beautiful with diamonds, it helps them sparkle extra bright too :) that ring sounds wonderful!

Well i'm gonna get out the house now, slept in till midday and now the sunday is wasting away slowly so i better go and do something :D

all the best

Greg T.

===================

RedHeat:

Electronic Symphonica, Newage, Melodic.

My Homepage Red-Heat.com

My MP3.com Site

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: This is a mymp3board EXCLUSIVE Reply with quote

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MIKE

softsong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: This is a mymp3board EXCLUSIVE Reply with quote

congrats :)

k

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: This is a mymp3board EXCLUSIVE Reply with quote

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Chris

| Jane Eliz | Blah Blah | Song of the Week
|

Blumberg

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: This is a mymp3board EXCLUSIVE Reply with quote

:) thanks. Great lady - really smart (PHD) and likes music a lot. Isn't trying to change me like the last one so it is really good.

MP3Hewer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 9:38 pm    Post subject: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Congratulations David!:party That's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

-=Mark=-

Blumberg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Reply with quote

She had a big year - all in 2002 finished her Doctorate, bought a new Townhouse, got engaged, got a promotion and yesterday got a new car.

"was a good year" ;)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: