MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Review Ring

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Nitrogen1

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 2:50 pm    Post subject: Review Ring Reply with quote

This mesage is to fans as well If your in to new music. Not sure if this is the place to post this or not but here it goes

(Please you have to tell me how did you get the posticons and page veiws to work?) npoce@hotmail.com Thanks

I have started a website where electronica artists can review eachothere. I got the idea from a web site called samplecity.net. A very powerful tool for improving on your knowledge of music and it's production.

The review ring at Sample City, may it R.I.P has ended. I coulden't just let this happen. Because the amount of knowledge and inspieration I have recieved from it has boosted my skill, talent and taste for sound to an almost pro level.

Anyhow I would like to see as many people there as possible. The more Ideas and wisdom that the site can offer it's members the better. Trust me. If your looking for a point in the right direction, or just want to know what people think. That is what my site is intended for, review and be reviewed.

Only the truth. No lies. Pure honesty. Sure you can get so and so to hear your song and they WILL nine times Out of ten say, nice song I really Liked it. Is that what you really want? No. I didn't think so.

At my site reviews will be in depth covering all aspects of a track such as Sound quality, Efx, Timeing, Length, melodies, and so on. Basicly picking apart every detail of you tracks and offering how to change things for the better.

Remembr I have only one goal out of this and that is to get better as an artist. If that is your goal as well then I'm Sure I will hear from you. Peace!

pub78.ezboard.com/breviewring

NitroLink

Edited by: 1Nitrogen1  at: 5/31/02 3:52:33 pm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: