MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New CD "Vol III - Techno Sensations" is on-line

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TSP73

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 11:13 am    Post subject: New CD "Vol III - Techno Sensations" is on-line Reply with quote

Hi to all,

After a hard work, I'm proud to announce that the third CD of the "Techno Sensations" by Technological Sound Project is available on-line on Vitaminic. The CD include new tunes with some songs I made in the "past millennium" for a total of 10 tracks that you can liten to and that you can dance to. Pure Electronic emotions described by analog sounds and hard rhythm lines to explore and to experiment new music situations using many different electronic styles. This is the Tracks list: E-LOVE, FLAT BASS, LE CARILLON TRISTE, DREADFUL (DA PAURAAAA!!!!), DISTORTED MIND, BREAK FUSION, GOING TO MAKE SOME NOISE, LIFE IS A WEIRD BEAT, ANALOG HAMMER, SOUL SCREAMING.

If you don't have time to listen to the 10 songs I prepared a "Vol III - Techno Sensations" PromoMix that you can download for free !!!!!!!!!!

You can find a review of my CD in italian at this link:

http://www.thedanceweb.com/music/recentec69.htm

Thanks a lot for your attention... any comment is appreciated !

Gabriele :)

Technological Sound Project (TSP)

TSP on Vitaminic in italian

TSP on Vitaminic in english

Edited by: TSP73  at: 5/27/02 9:26:09 am
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: