MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Religious BBQ????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 9:00 am    Post subject: Religious BBQ???? Reply with quote

I just uploaded the first songs to my christian grill medium rare page, designed (not yet;) ) to contain old stuff of mine, recorded with friends or alone - a private piece of music history.

The first song In The Night is up and said to be "Fusion".

btw. the song is rather short and not typical for that time (for me).

plus: With My Eyes (1988 version), if ya wanna know how I played it back then!;) Beautiful piano intro I think!:)

plus: Its Living, Reggae stylish fun stuff! Well, you know, we all here people are forced in some way!!!;)

These 3 songs were recorded 1988!:eek ;)

Have Fun! And beware - there´s more to come!:)

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Religious BBQ???? Reply with quote

Chris :D :D :D :D

Memories... huh? :D

Hey I checked your tracks and like "With My Eyes" especially :eek

Walter can play Piano, no doubt!!!

...and the acoustic guitar is GREAT!!!!!!

Coincidence... I also uploaded old material recently...

...if you want to laugh and hear me playing drums for example... try "Pick Up The Pieces" (rough... but live-recording :D )

MIKE

Edited by: MIKE BURN at: 5/18/02 2:42:56 pm
AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Religious BBQ???? Reply with quote

You bastard;) can play drums as well??? Listened to it and liked it. Well done. You know, I have not the big problems with lofi live recordings that you have, so ...I could enjoy it.:) :)

Yeah, I like this band. Great musicians.

btw. I uploaded my old stuff because I thought it was fun back then and could be fun for some listeners now. So what? Why not? Let there be music!:)

Chris

@Artistlaunch 
@BeSonic  @MP3.com 
@FM4

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Religious BBQ???? Reply with quote

Sorry.. it was only a analog tape deck and I found it some weeks ago... time damaged the tape as well :rolleyes :D

Errrrr... you know... in my 'band-life' I attended so many sessions and live-gigs where somebody wasn't showing up or way too late... I was always the guy who helped out on the 'important' instruments like the drums or bass..... :mad

I feel like you... why not making this 'early' stuff available...

...it's music, not the newest, but played with heart and soul.

It doesn't take more... your stuff proves this theory ;) :D

MIKE

Edited by: MIKE BURN at: 5/18/02 3:19:37 pm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: