MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

JavaMusic and German Stages!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
songritr1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:23 am    Post subject: JavaMusic and German Stages!!!!! Reply with quote

Javamusic to make a major visit to Germany. As featured in the Popkomm Neswletter JavaMusic will participate in the worlds largest music Tradeshow and will host a 600 square foot booth. We will be looking for acts with pages at JavaMusic.com to perform on Center stage at this event which last year saw 18,000 participants.

Interested acts should contact me at My Java Email

Bobby Bensley

JavaMusic A&R

Dave Beegle
"A Year Closer"

by "Dave Beegle"
...Whether taking you on an Eastern-flavored journey, an in-your-face bluegrass shuffle, or a bluesy acoustic flight; Dave's playing is simply stunning.
Price: $10.95

Visit My Store

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic and German Stages!!!!! Reply with quote

Bobby!!!!!!!!! :D

Great news man!!!!!

Well...... I forwarded your offer to two Javamusic artists from Germany I know, who can deliver a tight live performance!!!

Mmmmmm..... maybe I should think about myself! :D

I only have to get the band together in August (family holiday season over here.... :ex )..............

BTW.... the CD's arrived!!!!! GREAT pressing quality!!!!!

Cool! I think I have to order some more........

MIKE

songritr1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic and German Stages!!!!! Reply with quote

We should certinely talk about you considering yourself and I am glad you are happy with the CDs. They are also now available for purchase on your JavaMusic page, the Java coffeeshop and a multitude of VRS stores across the web.

If you need more you know where to find me. BTW things changed and now you can have the artwork 4/4 for the same price as 4/1 on the short runs.

Bobby Bensley

JavaMusic A&R

Dave Beegle
"A Year Closer"

by "Dave Beegle"
...Whether taking you on an Eastern-flavored journey, an in-your-face bluegrass shuffle, or a bluesy acoustic flight; Dave's playing is simply stunning.
Price: $10.95

Visit My Store

dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic and German Stages!!!!! Reply with quote

javamusic.com goes popkomm ???...greaaaaaaaat :banana :banana :banana

dj
spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

songritr1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic and German Stages!!!!! Reply with quote

Dancing Banannas?

I got your email and passed it off to my boss

Bobby Bensley

JavaMusic A&R

A Banker' s Buys Money Back CD

Our Religion
by "Our Religion"
...A slice of the good, the bad, and the ugly. Honest and true, a sound tied tightly to their deep Texas roots.

Price: $12.00

Visit My Store

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic and German Stages!!!!! Reply with quote

Bobby.... I'm pre-checking if I get the band together.

Is there any particular gig schedule?

When would it be exactly (the PopKomm is from the 15th. to the 17.th of August).

Would be cool if you can narrow it down soon for me for a specific day, as the guys I need to play are rather busy :)

MIKE

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic and German Stages!!!!! Reply with quote

Hey, this is cool!

PopKomm has been a bit on the stale side for the last years.

I believe adding new blood (indies) through JavaMusic will do a lot of good, for all parts.

dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic and German Stages!!!!! Reply with quote

thx bobby ...and...let bananas groove...lol...:party

dj
spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: