MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Jon, Mike ..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Father Time

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 6:35 pm    Post subject: Jon, Mike .. Reply with quote

You know, you can be pissed at JDR for what happened, but both of you continue to ignore the fact that Chris and Cyrus are running people off that bbs left and right. They are the ones who are creating the hate environment there. Whenever somebody like JDR rubs them the wrong way, the anons start their sniping. How do I know ? Cause most anyone who makes positive comments about my music or me gets trashed. Like Audiodeluxe for instance, or Simon, the list goes on and on.

Jon, you claim to have not been around when this stuff occurred. Well, here's a few threads for you. I believe he was banned just prior to this.

This one Chris took the name FatherTime. (with a period) Then admitted his fake name activities.

msg.mp3.com/artistforums/liststory/?position=80&month=200109&topic_id=63822

and ChrisGardner. Again talks about the Fake Name game

msg.mp3.com/artistforums/liststory/?position=70&month=200109&topic_id=63822

And don't say it isn't him, he didn't deny it.

You claim to care about the situation, well, there's your culprit.

Netjams

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 6:58 pm    Post subject: Sure I remember that.. Reply with quote

Was that really Chris?

Looks like his work..

Ya know I think it will be best for me not to post anything anymore that way I won't get caught up in it.:)

Jon

Father Time

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:15 pm    Post subject: Yeah, that was him Reply with quote

No, I wasn't tryin' to come down on ya, just trying to enlighten y'all. Everybody's bummed about the environment there and I think that is the bottom line source of the ugliness.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Jon, Mike .. Reply with quote

FT, I 'judged' in my 'Incident-Thread' CG as THE prime suspect, for creating misunderstandings and let's say not the 'best' athmosphere on the board.

I'm aware of this.... as I am about the threads you bookmarked. Time will lead to a showdown.... :D

MIKE

Father Time

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 11:18 pm    Post subject: Good Reply with quote

Cause I hope something changes. All my acquaintances from Paisley's bbs and elsewhere will never post there again, it's just too fuckin' nasty. And I'm not talking about flamewars between 2 people like me and Larree who actually identify themselves, but the lowlife stuff where spineless assholes don't even have to be responsible for what they say or do.

Father Time

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 8:10 pm    Post subject: well Reply with quote

Chris refused my peace offering.

mikeburn and friends

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: well Reply with quote

...which doesn't surprise me at all... :tongue

He missed a chance I would say :lamp

I didn't follow all the threads yet, as I just came back from a session with my band :D ...but I saw his irritating 'Data-Collection' post... :larree

MIKE

Father Time

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 1:51 pm    Post subject: I not only attempted to make peace with him Reply with quote

but I've like tried to joke around with him and the like, only to find him still continuing his crap. Now he is all over Chuck and Lyin Dan too. Somebody give him an enema, please. ha ha

MP3Chuck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Jon, Mike .. Reply with quote

Bah, he's not all over me ... I just called him out on a few things and he vehmently denied it...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: