MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

MY Radio welcomes Our Religion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlternativeStatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 10:29 pm    Post subject: MY Radio welcomes Our Religion Reply with quote

Among today's many notable adds to the MY Radio digital music library is Our Religion from Austin, Texas.  Their self-titled CD was finally digitized and added to the mix this afternoon.  Included in the ten songs from the disc are "All Contingencies", "Wish", "Settle You Down" and the upbeat favourite "The Ballad of Travis Morgan".

Hope you'll stop by and say hello to Ric Swanson and the boys, and be sure to listen to their music so you know what to request when you listen to MY Radio!

Michael Yongue

MY Radio Online

Listening options:

.::]Live365 Player[::.

.::]Winamp[::.

.::]RealPlayer[::.

.::]MY Radio Online[::.

songritr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2001 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: MY Radio welcomes Our Religion Reply with quote

One of the best on the web and quite possibly my favorite band today. I have had the pleasure of seeing them perform live and all I can say is WOW!

Bobby Bensley

JavaMusic A&R

Bobby Bensley

Bobby @ JavaMusic

JavaMusic.com

CMAP Music International

CMAP Records

Netjams

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2001 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: MY Radio welcomes Our Religion Reply with quote

I second that Wow Bob... Love their work..:D

I need to go see them live.

Jon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: