MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

MY Radio welcomes profusion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlternativeStatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 6:38 pm    Post subject: MY Radio welcomes profusion Reply with quote

As of today, the entire library of downloadable music by profusion has been added to the MY Radio Online music library. This means that all of profusions songs are available for requests right now!

If you're new to MY Radio, it is an Internet-based radio station that streams a mix of signed and unsigned musicians as well as alternative news and other special features 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. MRO is an outreach project of The Alternative Static Foundation and Say The Word. Requests can be made by using the special link bar below or by emailing them to requestline@myradioonline.com.

Regards,

Michael Yongue

Listening options:

.::]Live365 Player[::.

.::]Winamp[::.

.::]RealPlayer[::.

.::]MY Radio Online[::.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: MY Radio welcomes profusion Reply with quote

MICKS!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS !!! YOU JUST WON A $ 10 BTB on your Say The Word Project Page !!!!!

You made post # 1,000 on this board !!!

:) Profusion is definitely a good choice !!!

Fresh and talented !!!!!!!

MIKE

musicVision

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: MY Radio welcomes profusion Reply with quote

Michael,

That is AWESOME News!!! I'm extremely excited and thankful to be included :D ! And the MY Radio Online website is extremely impressive! Such as sleak design :)

Thank you very much for adding me!!! :D

-------------------------------

profusion -- electronica/trance

www.mp3.com/profusion

AlternativeStatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: MY Radio welcomes profusion Reply with quote

Glad to have you, Tony.

Netjams

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 2:27 am    Post subject: Re: MY Radio welcomes profusion Reply with quote

:D

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: MY Radio welcomes profusion Reply with quote

Just asked myself "Who listens to Internet radio stations?" and found out: People with flate lines and much work to do! So I mailed 66.28.48.77:15942/ to a friend of mine, who will for sure listen! He´s working from early in the morning til late in the evening (cet+1) and is always listening to the radio, also internet stations. A 24/7 feed will be welcomed, I think!

btw. Listening for myself for while now! Had to pump up the volume cause my girlfriend wanted to listen, too.

Chris

Have a good time with:
www.aquarianage.at

AlternativeStatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: MY Radio welcomes profusion Reply with quote

glad you're enjoying it, Chris.

Send them to the main page because there are other connection options there that may work better for some people.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: