MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Heather McCartney ....
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

Quote :

19 May 2006

McCARTNEY MARRIAGE SPLIT EXCLUSIVE: BROKEN WOMAN

Heather in wheelchair Not slept for 2 weeks She's in 'very low place

By Fiona Cummins, Showbiz Reporter

HEATHER Mills is so devastated over her split from Sir Paul McCartney the stress has put her back in a wheelchair.

The 38-year-old suffered a relapse from leg surgery she had four weeks ago, brought on by the collapse of their marriage.

Friends said Heather has hardly slept since breaking up from Macca, right, two weeks ago and has been in floods of tears. One added: "She's in a very low place."

SHE'S AT A VERY LOW EBB: Friends fear for Heather as split takes toll on her health

WORRIED friends of Heather Mills last night said they fear her devastating split from Sir Paul McCartney is damaging her health.

Advertisement

The 38-year-old is back in a wheelchair after a relapse following surgery on her amputated leg, brought on by stress from the break-up. She has hardly slept and has been in floods of tears since the couple's marriage collapsed.

One friend said: "We're very worried about her. She's at a very low ebb both emotionally and physically. She is unable to walk and is in a wheelchair.

"She is in so much pain She's in a very low place. When you're an amputee, and in particular when you've had a revision amputation, you can be on crutches for a few days and then have to go back to a wheelchair depending on how the day goes.

"She's now spending most of her time in a wheelchair so draw your own conclusions."

Heather had the operation four weeks ago when a metal plate in her pelvis used for her new false leg shifted.

The friend added: "She's incredibly vulnerable at the moment and deeply stressed. She's had a major operation and is recovering from that.

"She's a feisty girl and to find that's she immobilised and going through a marriage break-up, is incredibly difficult.

"She's been in floods of tears and is also having problems sleeping but her friends are rallying round.

"A revision amputation can leave you very physically under par. She'd been on crutches but she now needs a wheelchair.

"She's had a new leg fitted and any prolonged pressure makes it blister.

"She had hoped to be mobile again by next week but now she is taking it day by day. The stress has made it so much worse."

Heather is being cared for by her sister Fiona and a tight-knit circle of friends.

Macca, who has not seen his wife since they split more than two weeks ago, is said to "extremely concerned" about her health and has been calling her regularly.

The couple are also said to have discussed their two-year-old daughter Beatrice.

Her friend added: "Paul has been very supportive over the phone. She and Paul are determined to keep things amicable for Bea. When they married, they had every reason to think they would be together for ever. It is devastating for her." The couple have yet to discuss with lawyers their divorce. Heather could claim up to £200million from his £825million fortune, but is expected to settle for £50million in a quickie divorce.

On Wednesday, the former Beatle confirmed the Mirror's exclusive story that 63-year-old Macca and Heather were to split after four years' of marriage.

She has cancelled the launch party for her new book, Life Balance, published next Thursday - which gives guidance on how to improve your life.

In it she says accusations that she is a gold digger were "worse than losing my leg". Heather admits she has a bad temper and is not a good communicator.

She writes: "I held back on what I wanted to say in case I hurt someone's feelings, which led to me becoming frustrated and expressing myself impatiently."

I am sure her divorce settlement will have her out of the wheel chair ..... :)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

Paul!!! hahahahahhaa

Actually this is so sad for Paul McCartney. Linda was his soulmate, they spent every night of their married lives together (apart from a few nights when Paul was busted in Tokyo for pot possession!), then she tragically dies. Can you imagine HOW LONELY he felt? That must have been so hard. Then he meets Heather - blond (Paul has a thing for blondes) - seemingly independent and pretty - things Paul loved in Linda. She could easily read up about Paul & Linda's love and play along. Paul wanted his Linda back and fell in love blindly. His children didn't like her cause they didn't need a mother as much as Paul needed a companion. He gets married, she gets pregnant, Heather starts revealing more of her 'bad communication skills', Paul realises she's not Linda. His heart is broken again but he has another daughter so as a good man will do what is right.

Can you believe when Heather was asked about Paul, she said she'd "Never heard of the Beatles" - yeah right....

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

Paul, where did you get those articles from? I couldn't find them online.

Everyone, you might enjoy this article written about Heather in the British newspaper "The Independent"

news.independent.co.uk/pe...548935.ece

It seems Heather liked to 'exaggerate'

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

I think I got them from THE SUN ...

Yeah its a shame for Paul... I dont normally judge people I dont know, however i seen her getting interviewed and she came accross as not very nice...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

THE SUN!! no wonder! hahahahaha It's the only paper reporting her 'illness' so not sure if it is true.....

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

Yeah take everything the Sun says with a pinch of salt. :lol

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

Too bad John and George are gone. If Paul ever needed to do a Beatles reunion tour, now is the time.

Click here to listen to my music.

Sterling30

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

An interesting group would be Paul, Dhani Harrison, Julian Lennon & Zak Starky on drums.., I doubt the youngins could keep up with Paul myself..

Sterling30

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

Quote:
Actually this is so sad for Paul McCartney. Linda was his soulmate, they spent every night of their married lives together (apart from a few nights when Paul was busted in Tokyo for pot possession!), then she tragically dies. Can you imagine HOW LONELY he felt? That must have been so hard. Then he meets Heather - blond (Paul has a thing for blondes) - seemingly independent and pretty - things Paul loved in Linda. She could easily read up about Paul & Linda's love and play along. Paul wanted his Linda back and fell in love blindly. His children didn't like her cause they didn't need a mother as much as Paul needed a companion. He gets married, she gets pregnant, Heather starts revealing more of her 'bad communication skills', Paul realises she's not Linda. His heart is broken again but he has another daughter so as a good man will do what is right.

I happen to have a great admiration for Heather Mills-McCartney, she certainly breathed new life into Paul and I especially admire her zero-tolarance stance to any type of drug use concerning Sir Paul.. Seems that was a condition for her aggreeing to marry him.., that sure sounds like a gold digger allright..

And as far as any exxagarrations go, I've never seen anyone who hasn't at some point in thier lives, Some folks do it in talk, some do it in action. Some do it for helping themselves and others, some do it to harm others.

So in saying that it's quite obvious Heather is on the right side of any exxaggartion charge so no real harm was ever done to anyone yet the immense good she has done is clear to all..

And as a side note..., she's damn hot..

End of discussion.

Edited by: Sterling30 at: 5/21/06 19:28
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

I personally dont think she is a gold digger... I just think she is a pain in the rear and was not the right woman for someone like Paul... :)

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

I'd like to know why she thinks she has the right to ask for £50 million of Paul's money.

Insanity, perhaps? Stupidity? Brutish greed?

Edited by: droolymutt  at: 5/21/06 21:24
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

Brutish greed? do you think us british are greedy????? ha ha

its our daft laws that will see her ok.. my estimate is.... she will get £70 million... he is worth £800+ million ... however they will take his earnings over the last 4 years not the full period... :)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

Was reading a lot of British press and the only reason it seems Paul would have married Heather is that she must be good in bed. :banana

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

Well, I can't imagine what kind of "good in bed" would merit £70 million.....

(I wish I could, though....)....:u

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

God is punishing him for crimes against music.

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: