MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

SO THIS IS WHERE YOU ALL ARE!!!!! hahahahahhahaa
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: SO THIS IS WHERE YOU ALL ARE!!!!! hahahahahhahaa Reply with quote

nah - it's a FUN demon, - not one of those nasty ones....

nicedrooly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: SO THIS IS WHERE YOU ALL ARE!!!!! hahahahahhahaa Reply with quote

damn.

we need a new page here.

Pass the tylenol, please..........:count

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: SO THIS IS WHERE YOU ALL ARE!!!!! hahahahahhahaa Reply with quote

I'm very confused! What's happening??!?!?! :insane

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Netjams

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: SO THIS IS WHERE YOU ALL ARE!!!!! hahahahahhahaa Reply with quote

Don't tell Drooly !

Netjams

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: SO THIS IS WHERE YOU ALL ARE!!!!! hahahahahhahaa Reply with quote

lKaren

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: ok Rabuck.... Reply with quote

dang...

Rabuck

My MP3 Board Visitor

(10/2/02 6:32 am)

I didnt start posting here till mid Oct of '02

we missed each other on this board by days...too bad he didn't keep posting in the freak zone we coulda met sooner...:p

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: ok Rabuck.... Reply with quote

Is this where you met?

lKaren

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: ok Rabuck.... Reply with quote

No..actually we met like a month later on PalTalk...Jon kept pushing me to go there but I had no idea what it was...anyway... finally I went..:b

Robby was there along with several others...I heard Robby talking and thought..dang..then he started playing..and he blew me away....

I didn't see him again till he showed up about a month or so later at Ampcast chat one night...soon as I saw his name pop in the room I was like OMG Robbay!!! HI!! REMEMBER ME?? Of course he didnt....but my name on paltalk that night I heard him was FlowerPower...lol (again Jon's idea)

I have no idea who was on Pal Talk that night..except for Robby and Kim...and I remember Kim because I thought he was a woman till I heard him talk...:lol But I sure remembered Robby...:)

I didn't see him again until Jon had me go to NetCity in January...and there he was again...we actually started talking after that..I saw 2 people chatting in the chat so I went in being nosey...and it was Robby and Kim...they were working on Kim's CD cover for Tree of Africa...they were trying to figure out how to get the copyright symbol..and I happened to know the code and I gave it to them....Robby & Kim actually put me into the credits on the CD cover....It says....And thanks to Karen for the copyright thingy.............:) :lol

At the time me and my ex husband were having major problems and Robby was my sounding board...for two months Robby was my rock...we became really good friends and he tried to give me some ideas to make things to help me and my ex..(of course Rob says now he was fakin..lol) but nothing worked...things kept getting worse...he stayed out all night and wanted nothing to do with me at all...he was mean and hateful all the time so finally I asked him for a divorce...he jumped right on it...he picked up the phone and called the lawyer himself....little did I know that the reason I was getting treated the way I was, was because he had a girlfriend..he moved in with her a week after we filed and he married her 3 months after our divorce was final.....

After he moved in with her...Robby said..come stay with me for awhile...If I can just make you happy for one week...that will make me happy.....

Anyway...the rest is history....We're getting married July 3, 2004 and if my step dad can't make it to the wedding...which I doubt..cause he's had a blood clot in his leg and the 12 hour drive will be too much for him....

Jon is gonna walk me down the isle..:kiss

dang..I talk to much...:p

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: ok Rabuck.... Reply with quote

beautiful....

Warms my heart....

Sounds like one of those things that just had to be...

Just don't let it get too sugary and stuff....

As good as it is - everyone has their rough spots....

Just work it out together.......

Dang... - I talk too much, too.....

Really happy for you guys, Kar-Bear......

Netjams

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: ok Rabuck.... Reply with quote

Yep that is how it happen and yep that is what will happen.

Drooly did you ever think I would give Karen away ?

Nope I put Rob on a payment plan :aua

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: ok Rabuck.... Reply with quote

That's just so romantic about Karen & Robbay!! I'm so touched! oh my - so sweet!! We watched a romance unfold on the Internet - how lovely!! Thanks for posting the whole story Karen! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

rod steel global

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: ok Karen Reply with quote

a great story, real life and internet (unreal?) together :bday

keep that sun shining

and NEVER forget to TALK !!

:w

®od

{Rod RetroMusic Steel}{Export Music Swedish}

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: ok Karen Reply with quote

Karen, where is that picture of Robbay with the colander on his head?

Is he gonna wear that with his tuxedo at the wedding?

hahahahaha...he Should....:)

Netster - I knew you would never GIVE her away.... - this girl is Top Dollar, boo-boo.....:box

Rod - ain't it grand when internet meets Human Flesh???....:larree

rod steel global

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: ok Karen Reply with quote

Quote:
ain't it grand when internet meets Human Flesh???....

to the bones

:laugh

®od

{Rod RetroMusic Steel}{Export Music Swedish}

Netjams

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: ok Karen Reply with quote

:boink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE FREAK ZONE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: