MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Habemus Papam!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Habemus Papam!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
(CNN)

Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger of Germany is elected to succeed John Paul II as the 265th pope, the Vatican announces. Details soon.

He did chose the name "BENEDIKT 16." (Benedict 16th.).

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Habemus Papam!!! Reply with quote

or as we say...Benedikt XVI. :eyebrow

DonĀ“t know if his election is a good sign though.:dunno

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Habemus Papam!!! Reply with quote

Obviously the Conclave wanted "continuity" after John Paul II.

Ratzinger is very conservative (like JPII)... so there will be no changes regarding gay marriage, abortion and so on.

However Ratzinger will ensure that gung-ho-capitalism will not succeed under the roof of the catholic church.

Well, I'm not catholic anyway but Ratzinger has some very adorable views of the world and society.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Habemus Papam!!! Reply with quote

He is a good man. I hope he's as good for the Catholic folks as JPII was as Pope, but JPII was truly "one of a kind"!

It is quite a big job to handle and JPII is a hard act to follow. But I expect Benedict XVI ( "with a "c" in English) will be a fine Pope.

I wouldn't expect any religious leader to speak only views that are popular or go with current trends. He has to lead people's spirits, not people's politics!

( Mike - I wonder if Berlusconi will say:

"Oh no! A 'hypernational blonde' for a Pope!" :D )

I'm happy for any Catholic board members that they have a new Holy Father!

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Habemus Papam!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
continuity

Yeah, that sums it up.

The future will tell us more.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: Habemus Papam!!! Reply with quote

Woooohoooo! A Pope of German origin! How cool! He's pretty old though! God bless him.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Habemus Papam!!! Reply with quote

"WE ARE POPE!" (German newspaper "Bild") :u

:ohno :aua :aua :aua

Billy Braintumor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Habemus Papam!!! Reply with quote

I don't know why people are getting so upset about him (some people are).

I mean, God Bless Him, but at 78 ... how much longer is he going to live anyways?

Seems pointless to go nuts over the guy.

Do you know this anon?

He currently posts at FunEnder under "Racer X". He is notorious for anonymously running his mouth at people for years now. A real brave guy under that anonymous mask. He first appeared at the old mp3.com boards as "Circling Buzzard" A name he got from (and this is a clue as to who he is)...

www.wilmaband.com

He has some supposed close link to this band. A very right wing homophobic wire salesman from NYC, he has posted as such names as "Circling Buzzard, Predator Drone, Rex Racer, TBR, Racer X. He is a singer/songwriter. This anon likes to talk about your mother, call you a f*ggot as much as he can, and other such brave words. PM me if you know who this anon is. You won't regret it!

clone911

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Habemus Papam!!! Reply with quote

perhaps it has something to do with this...

and this

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YOON

Billy Braintumor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Habemus Papam!!! Reply with quote

Are you saying that's the pope shaking hands with @#%$?

What is this guy, like 150 years old now. :excite

Do you know this anon?

He currently posts at FunEnder under "Racer X". He is notorious for anonymously running his mouth at people for years now. A real brave guy under that anonymous mask. He first appeared at the old mp3.com boards as "Circling Buzzard" A name he got from (and this is a clue as to who he is)...

www.wilmaband.com

He has some supposed close link to this band. A very right wing homophobic wire salesman from NYC, he has posted as such names as "Circling Buzzard, Predator Drone, Rex Racer, TBR, Racer X. He is a singer/songwriter. This anon likes to talk about your mother, call you a f*ggot as much as he can, and other such brave words. PM me if you know who this anon is. You won't regret it!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Habemus Papam!!! Reply with quote

Ben, do you understand that the Pope was 14 and Htler made it compulsory to join "HitlerYouth"? Do you understand what compulsory means? I don't understand why you keep ignoring that fact. What is your point? Do you understand the difference between 'a choice' and 'a compulsory order'?

Let me try this another way, why are you so upset Ben? What's really the matter with all this? What does all this mean to you? Tell me more so I can understand.

Edited by: bbchris  at: 4/23/05 17:56
MyMP3BoardDotCom
The Original

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Last Warning! Reply with quote

clone911,

stop abusing the good will of the people here and stop hijacking threads in this manner.

Your egomaniac-interpretation of "free speech" is not supported by the administrator of this board.

Do your "free speech" thing on your own board or somewhere else.

clone911

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Last Warning! Reply with quote

and so the UTOPIAN FASCIST DOGMA known as Political Correctness mandates censoring of the word 'n-a-z-i'....now we wouldn't want anyone remembering what they did to all those Jews now would we?

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YOON

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Last Warning! Reply with quote

Quote:
UTOPIAN FASCIST DOGMA

Habemus Cretinum

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: Last Warning! Reply with quote

Ben, do you think anyone has forgotten? Is that why you're so abusive in your postings? Have you ever heard the expression "resentments hurt me the most"? The way to progress is to work on how to build rapport with other people so that WWII and OTHER HORRIFIC events in the past never happens again.

Let me ask you Ben, what have you done today towards building a more peaceful and loving world?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: