MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The Silence of the Rednecks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
questionnaire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: The Silence of the Rednecks Reply with quote

They won't answer this question, anyway. Because they can't.

"Why does America spend more per-capita on health-care than any other country, yet the life-expectancy rate for its working-classes ranks #29 in the world, worse than some 3rd world developing nations?"

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: The Silence of the Rednecks Reply with quote

I am not a redneck...but I don't think you can answer the question either, Steve...at least not without trying to go off on a tangential thread steeped with personal agenda. Try answering it while sticking to facts...not personal agenda-driven conjecture. I doubt you get it right.

questionnaire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: facts??? Reply with quote

Listen, Mr. Bible-thumping wacko-website clicker, you wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you in the face.

The reason you don't know anything about such a vital fact pertaining to your own country is that you've never been interested in facts and you are a supremacist who believes his way of life to be the best possible.

OK, you wouldn't trust my explanation, which of course would highlight massive income inequality and the 3rd-world-style poverty of your burgeoning underclass, a lack of compassion in your culture, gross obesity caused by the western world's worst diet and automobile dependency, high levels of stress in an insecure and brutally competitive economy with very little job security, a very high murder rate, racism and a health service geared almost exclusively to the needs of the rich, so why don't you find out for yourself and tell me?

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: facts??? Reply with quote

Well, I'll give you this, Steve...there is a smidgeon of truth in there...but as predicted, your personal agenda is all over the place.

questionnaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: OK then ... Reply with quote

All intelligent observers of this thread will realize that it's a lot more than a 'smidgeon'.

Now, Einstein, let's have your explanation. You can't argue with facticity of a life expectancy rate, so, come on, let's have it. #29, for your working-classes, don't forget, and #18 for your population as a whole. Not very good for the world's richest nation and the 'land of freedom and opportunity', is it?

My 'agenda' is simply the recognition that your country and your way of life are not 'supreme' as you supremacists constantly suggest. It's quite transparent and simple, and most people around the world would agree with it, apart from the stupid who are seduced by the self-image you project.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: