MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

IDIOT GERMANS HARASS ARMSTRONG
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Oh, Yeah....Almost Forgot... Reply with quote

Concerning the "You guys massacred the Native American population there" dialog you consistently like to hash up....

Birds of a Feather really DO Flock Together....

Quote:

Germany avoids Herero reparations

Thousands of Hereros were killed in 1904

Germany has rejected calls to pay compensation for the killing of thousands of Namibia's ethnic Hereros during the colonial era.

Between 35,000 and 105,000 of the Hereros living in Namibia lost their lives in the 12 January 1904 massacre, while thousands of others fled to neighbouring Botswana.

The German ambassador to Botswana told a gathering of Hereros in northern Botswana that Germany deeply regretted what he called "this unfortunate past".

However, he said it was not prepared to offer reparations.

Some 1,000 Hereros were there to mark the killing of their ancestors who rebelled against German rule in 1904.

They used the meeting to renew demands for $4bn in compensation, to be paid by the German government and by companies who they say benefited from slavery and exploitation under German rule.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world...904897.stm

Just so's the readers know. ;)

America and Germany; Birds Of A Feather.

Who woulda thunk it?

:bcool

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh, Yeah....Almost Forgot... Reply with quote

:bleh :l

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh, Yeah....Almost Forgot... Reply with quote

Hey....I Luv Ya....

You're My Brother, Ain't Ya??!!

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh, Yeah....Almost Forgot... Reply with quote

Yes, yes.... but right now :l this insane pic is up on the CNN frontpage...

DOH! (see the background in red and blue) :l

:ohno :aua :warrior

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh, Yeah....Almost Forgot... Reply with quote

I saw some Germans waving their flag proudly.

What a disgusting thing on European soil.

Click here to listen to three decades of original Larree music!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Quote:
Not to speak of the incredible irksome display of the American flag in all sizes, on all materials incl. birthday cakes and baby diapers 24/7.

Ya know...I'm gonna wear my red, white, and blue today. I love red, white, and blue.

Click here to listen to three decades of original Larree music!

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The only relief is Lance's French bank ad on his race-suit! LOL :aua :l

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ya know...I'm gonna wear my red, white, and blue today. I love red, white, and blue.

Me, too, my brutha....

"Ohhh, Saaaaay, Can You Seeeee........."

I'll ALWAYS come to "attention" for that Flag!!

:laugh

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly  at: 7/26/04 1:50
NRKofOver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Well, just to comment on the original thread, have any of you ever been to a professional sporting event in the US? I've seen Raiders fans walked to their cars surrounding by policemen at Mile High in Denver just to protect them from being killed. So some people are unsportsmanlike, unfortunately too many people wrap up their nationalitism in sporting events. The fact that Lance is an American is of no consequence, he's an amazing bicyclist (and I get the whole team element of Tour de France). He isn't winning the Tour de France for some badge of honor among all Americans, or Texans or guys named 'Lance'. He wants to win for Lance Armstrong, the person. I'm so sick of nationalities, whether that's American (which I am), Germans, Jews, or any other country. I remember a lyric from when I was a boy from Rush:

Better the pride that resides

In a citizen of the world

Than the pride that divides

When a colorful rag is unfurled

It must've sunk in way back then that nationalities are bullshit ideals created by insecure, yet superior feeling, peoples.

My music for the disenchanted masses

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Quote:
.....nationalities are bullshit ideals created by insecure, yet superior feeling, peoples.

I guess we really do need a good ass-kicking alien invasion to snap us all into seeing that, because sadly, that's the only way it's ever gonna happen.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: And What's This???? :D Reply with quote

Quote:

I think I was reading in the last two days alone threats from the U.S. directed towards Sudan....

Looks like the U.S. are increasing the frequency.

Quote:

GERMANY and the US AGREED to keep up pressure on Sudan on the eve of a meeting in which European ministers will discuss the humanitarian crisis in the western Darfur region.

German Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer on Sunday agreed in a telephone conversation with US Secretary of State Colin Powel/b]l that the international community must continue applying pressure to Sudan's government to end the conflict in the impoverished region, where some 30,000 people have been killed and many more forced to flee.

According to a statement from the German Foreign Ministry, they dec
"sanctions will be unavoidable if the government does not meet its self-set commitments in Dafur."

Well I'll be damned.

Buddies again.

Why

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: More Melee Reply with quote

Quote:
I think I was reading in the last two days alone threats from the U.S. directed towards Sudan and North-Korea.

Need I remind you that Sudan's government is what the @#%$ regime was to your country? And in terms of North Korea...well those a**holes speak for themselves. German hatred towards America is blind and no matter if its against an oppressive regime, to germans it is still justified.

Quote:
I do not think that you can say anything of the above of my country or any western European country since 1945.

Despite our nation being the only thing holding the Soviet Counter-Blitz from raping your grandparents from the other side of the wall, we americans are still seen as militaristic by Germans to this day.

Quote:
Indeed the founding fathers of the USA mainly were from Europe. Mostly adventurers, treasure hunters, criminals and foremost religious fundamentalists/extremists (i.e. Amish, Jehova's and alike).

Those extremists had no choice but to escape European Extremism because their religion was seen as evil and had to go somewhere they could practice it freely. Many of those criminals were people of a different practice of christianity and were put in jail because of their beliefs.

Quote:
Hey, really you should perform a reality check to understand better the rift between Europe and the USA. Just take your news... in no country in the world I know the words "threat", "attack", "shot", "shot in the head", "killed", "terrorist", "safety", "security measures", "tightened security", "homeland security", "patriots", "brave soldiers", "insurgents", "suspects", "arrest", "propelled grenades", "jailed", "execution" (make that 200 more) occur sometimes 20 fold in a single U.S. news article on a ordinary working day, weekends and christmas included.

thats because Europe hates America...bottom line. And the press and in journalism you usually get the stuff that makes money. "12 US Marines rebuild an Iraqi school" doesn't make as much money as "2 civilians killed in a road side bomb while Bush etc, etc, etc."

Quote:
Not to speak of the incredible irksome display of the American flag in all sizes, on all materials incl. birthday cakes and baby diapers 24/7.

We are in a war on Terror (despite Michael Moore's claims). We need to rally, we need to be reminded who we are. Had we had that "cut the america out of everything" attitude during our civil war my mom would still be a slave.

See to tell you the truth your German culture is very exciting and interesting to me(I actually think your accent and language sounds cool.) Although I do put flag pins on my clothes and have flags waving in my house, I don't have American flag jet skis or door mats. I feel you Germans and other Euros as well will only get serious once there is an attack on your soil. 9/11 for us made us know this is serious. The tragedy with what happened with the Russians is another and Israel is basically getting attacked almost everyday. If God forbid something like that ever happened to Germany, you will definately go back on the Blitzkrieg; except you would be riding with America this time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: