MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Do you support war with iraq?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: hahahahah Reply with quote

Quote:
Anamoly, I find your link really interesting....

I agree; one can word and manipulate a poll to reach whatever results one desires...one poll today here, 75% for...another poll down the street the same day, 75% against...most likely they're ALL a crock...in ANY country...it only reflects the opinion of the pollster, in all likelihood...

:merci

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you support war with iraq? Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you support war with iraq?

Yes I do. Let me clarify that statement.

I do support war as the very last means of diplomacy. This support of mine takes for granted that the UN had voted for a war and a had set deadline that had come and gone. It also takes for granted that the work the weaponinspectors had done would have been fruitless. It even takes for granted that the evidence presented by Mr Powell had not been, point by point, knocked down like the strawman it was. It takes for granted that no nation runs the UN over and take action on their own.

A more interresting question would have been, "Do you support war on Iraq under the circumstances we have right now?"

In that case I defenitely would have to brutally decline.

This war is a severe crime against International Law,

[United Nations Charter Article 2, section 4.] therefore the US President and his advisors could, once their term of service has ended and they no longer stand under statesman immunity, be charged with crimes against International Law at the ICC.

The "American Servicemembers' Protection Act" (ASPA, 2001), though, is designed to "protect" American soldiers and government officials against prosecution by the International Criminal Court (ICC) for the most serious criminal acts.

This means that should any American be charged at ICC, the US can (and is forced by the act to) "invade", i.e. send troops to the ICC and take it by force. So much for International Law.:count

Restate the question and I will vote. ;)

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: I TOTALLY support the war in Iraq. Reply with quote

I would much rather see all of those stinking terrorist bastards flooding into Iraq to die at the hands of our military than to see them getting on planes to come over here to kill innocent civilians. Iraq is the perfect battleground for the war on terror. Situated between Syria and Iran and close to Saudi Arabia, we are in the perect place to kill off a ton of terrorist sub-human scumbags. President Bush is doing an awesome job, and he has my vote in 2004. Job well done!

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: I TOTALLY support the war in Iraq. Reply with quote

But Larree, are we 'winning'? Six car bombs, six dead terrorists, 35 dead non-terrorists. Seems like a bad approach either way. At least it's much harder to get on a plane and come to the US to blow yourself up.

My music for the disenchanted masses

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: As long as the bombings and killings stay over there, Reply with quote

...it's a good thing.

Like I said... let the terrorists meet their maker attacking our military in Iraq, and NOT our civilians over here. They asked for this war, and they are getting it. The whole WORLD needs to stand up to these bastards once and for all.

And when it's all over we will remember who stood with us and who turned their backs on us.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 11/1/03 7:26 pm
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: As long as the bombings and killings stay over there, Reply with quote

Quote:
They asked for this war, and they are getting it.

Who asked for the war on Iraq as it happened to be executed?

Quote:
And when it's all over we will remember who stood with us and who turned their backs on us.

Are you confusing the "Operation Enduring Freedom" (the war on international terrorism) with the war on Iraq, by any chance? Don't.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: As long as the bombings and killings stay over there, Reply with quote

all i got to say is us did not do it for cheap oil as regular is about 1.75 per gallon:tongue

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: As long as the bombings and killings stay over there, Reply with quote

What? you thought the oil were supposed to become cheaper for the consumer? ;)

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: As long as the bombings and killings stay over there, Reply with quote

now it is up to $1.79.

well there is always hope for lower proices...:wgrin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: