MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Leah tells it all like it was and still is!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John D Ranger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Leah tells it all like it was and still is!! Reply with quote

Leah

As for FU, it was started as a joke to get our yayas out about MU. You spammed the JOKE all over hell and gone about it and later started getting a bunch of responses about how it was a cool idea and people wanted to join, and you decided to take the ball and run with it. I never had any political aspirations which annoyed you no end Im sure. But the fact remains it was started as a JOKE. We made joke calls for enlistment like "Join FU and you too can be a *member*!!" You thought the double entendre' ("member" being equal to dick) was funnier than hell at the time, as did I. Cause it was all started as a JOKE. What you wound up with was NOT the original intent, it was manipulated by you after the fact as being something you started for the good of the artist community, when the fact of the matter is it was purely a sense of wanting to make fun of MU and piss off Kenny and Bill House and get revenge at the same time that inspired the germ of what you later called some kind of a community service.

Since you brought up the facts of FU, AGAIN, I would be remiss if I didn't point out that you took something that was intentionally initiated solely to be negative, and you wound up manipulating and spinning it to be a positive for YOU. Not that theres anything wrong with making silk purses out of sows ears...good for YOU!

Now, does that mean your heart at some point wasnt in the right place? No.

I do get a sense now about your restarting it, that its more to be a dick than anything else. The first thing you did as far as I can tell is make a nasty article (about a message board you dont happen to like because you're loyal to its competitor), that was full of nothing but innuendo and hot air being spun by you into something evil that could hurt the community.

NEVER GIVE UP!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Leah tells it all like it was and still is!! Reply with quote

This post will be moved to the War/Political Board - thanks

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: